Sign in to follow this  
Acoman

Cd-Key

Hi guys,i play dayz for very long but i hawe pirated arma cuz hacker stole my orginal cd key it was 1 year ago or somthing,

I yust whant to ask is there a whay to get new cd key or to unban my old one.

Btw i am asking for it now cuz i hawe enough of hackers.

I hope you guys can help :)

And btw Dan Hall and his team nice work on DayZ SA :beans: ,cant whait to buy it.

srry for my bad English

Edited by Acoman

We do not tolerate discussion of piracy on our forums. No ifs, ands, or buts.

But i hawed original dayz until some hacker didnt bann my cd key :(

Hackers can not "ban" your CD-Key. The only way to have it stolen is by downloading a dodgy exe and running it, such as a hack/script or a fake addon install. Nevertheless, you will find no help for your cracked copy here.

Edited by Rage VG

Hackers can not "ban" your CD-Key. The only way to have it stolen is by downloading a dodgy exe and running it, such as a hack/script or a fake addon install. Nevertheless, you will find no help for your cracked copy here.

look hi block my ip,only thing i dowland it was dayz orgins from him cuz my orgins is dont work,then i got banned

and btw were then to find help cuz i will not pay anymore monye on dayz i need to by dayz sa :)

look hi block my ip,only thing i dowland it was dayz orgins from him cuz my orgins is dont work,then i got banned

YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO. PLAY. DAYZ. UNTIL. YOU. REPURCHASE. THE. GAME.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?

but is there any whay to get unbanned ,btw i am only 15 ,fuc* how would i know hi is hacker

Edited by Acoman

Do you understand?

So only thing is to stick whit hackers and pirated dayz

So only thing is to stick whit hackers and pirated dayz

I think you should invest more free time into reading, but... *shrug*

I can't indorse anything less than quasi-legal without an admin or someone getting mad.

the troll is weak

i am not troll you are if you dont get what i am talking here,pliss dont spam my thearde

I think you should invest more free time into reading, but... *shrug*

I can't indorse anything less than quasi-legal without an admin or someone getting mad.

Aha ok,can i ask maybe Dan Hall to help me?

Edited by Acoman

I'll just leave this here since I might possibly still be and *was* just today, in the same boat as you. But.

There is nothing you can do plain and simple besides possibly rebuying a new copy of ARMA OA and to be safe I'd completely wipe your windows off the face of the map and reinstall it before hand and then only reinstall arma on a new steam account after purchasing it. I know it sucks but honestly trying to find work arounds to problems that are flaky at best is frustrating and fruitless.

The people here seem friendly enough so there's no point to rage at them per-say over your own problems with the game or rage about their responses when all they're doing is being honest; blunt maybe, but honest none the less.

Edited by BookBurning

Well this sucks ,ok then i will whait for day sa :(

There's your problem. You accepted a dodgy download from a stranger and it stole your CD-Key. That is entirely your fault, and if you plan to play on DayZ, you are required to repurchase your stolen game.

And you haven't "paid" for DayZ, DayZ is a completely free mod.

As I've said, you will receive no help for your cracked version here. I'll be happy to assist you once you have replaced your stolen game.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but the guy has a very good point.

Dan Hall should help him.

• Like 2

Locked, nothing can be done. OP needs to stop pirating.

@ Acoman - This is your third thread on our forums. Your first thread showed leaked SA footage, your second thread linked to a hacking website. I have already warned you about this. If you make one more thread regarding pirating, hacking etc. you will be permanently banned from using our forums.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2