Sign in to follow this  
everyone

How to right a flipped vehicle?

So lets just say I found an ATV in the middle of nowhere, and while filled with unbridled joy I took a cruise down the eastern seaboard. Lets also postulate that when I attempted to drive across a bridge outside nizhnoye, the ATV (with me on it) flipped 90 feet into the air upside down and landed on my head. Lets just assume I survived.

If this were all theoretically the case, is there a way to turn my precious ATV back rightside up? :(

Only way to put it right side up is to restart the server. Ramming it does not help. Always avoid bridges :(

If it were a car, then using another vehicle to flip it would have a chance of working. With an ATV however, tapping it lightly with a car several times will cause it to violently explode like a nice big box of grenades.

If you flip an ATV and it does not force you off of it, then you can possibly right it by turning the wheels and giving it gas the right way.

Also fun fact: The more jerry cans in a vehicles inventory when it explodes, the more explosions! No jerry cans means it explodes once, one jerry can means it explodes twice, and so on. We have tested this repeatedly (we find a lot of vehicles =P) and it seems to be the case.

Fun story, driving an ATV along the road minding my own business when suddenly out of nowhere I get ejected from it miraculously with just broken bones but where is the ATV? 400 meters up in the air, I freak out and try to get myself up on my feet as quickly as possible to get out from under it. When it finally lands I fully expect some sort of catastrophic explosion but nothing, the ATV simply lost 2 wheels, orange engine but it's also flipped over. I call over a friend who was driving a UAZ and giving it slight nudges seemed to do the trick to get it upright, managed to fix it but then the same thing happened again on a bridge except the driver (not me this time) died and the ATV exploded in hilarious fire.