Perrywinkle

New Stealth System would be totally fine IF

First' date=' what do toolboxes have to do with it? You need an entrenching tool, and those don't spawn in tool sheds.

[/quote']

Toolboxes cut wirefencing you dumbass. And you can just press V and vault over sandbag walls, they strictly block ZOMBIES.

I'm sure there are campers who are killing morons like you this way, but that's your own fault.

Adding "impassable barriers aiding server hopping" on the list of things that need immediate fixing' date=' coupled with "DCing to prevent dying" and "purging jerks from the forums." This is right up there with NVGs really, one side gaining a clear advantage with no repercussions.

[/quote']

Impassable Barriers aid server hopping. Yup, but don't confuse the fact you can remove these barriers. You can't stop assholes from server hopping but you can sure as hell kill their protection, loot for yourself, wait for them to connect for a kill, or you can loot and leave.

It's broken because people can server hop but I really don't see a possible fix to Server hopping other than your character being saved to one server. Which would kill this game simply because patches come out, servers don't upgrade at the same rate, and go down all the time.

Not to mention playing with friends would be twice as hard because the smooth and popular servers would all be full at all times.

Now onto the Disconnecting to avoid death........yeah enough said, pussy move. Will be fixed I feel shortly.

NVG's being imbalanced? You for real?

That's like running through a field and getting sniped and calling it not fair because he had a unfair advantage of a better gun and distance on you.

That's childish as hell.

It's a realistic simulator.

Shit isn't fair in real life. Why would it be any different in a realistic simulator video game?

Everything this player said I Completely agree with. Everything.

Everything this player said I Completely agree with. Everything.

Well I know the OP said not to bring up the toolbox thing but really when I respawn I consider a toolbox a priority.

Not just because of the D-bag fencing loot farmers but because if this were "real" I would want tools.

My "Oh Shit" bag has tools in it along with food/water compass etc. because a phillips head screwdriver is a lifesaver in an oh shit situation.

Snag that toolbox man and do your server a favor.

I made the original post under the assumption that toolboxes were still near impossible to find. I find a lot of them now.

I don't have a problem with people placing them to grief. If someone loots a firehouse and on their way out they place a barricade, that is fine. If someone wants to fortify the position, more power to them.

My original post was more towards server hopping. That is why I only suggested to have them disappear when someone leaves the server OR have them on a timer after the player leaves.

Is there some secret to jumping over ANY barrier? Because I know that people who say, "lolol press v , dumbass" have encountered impassable ones.

Server hopping is indeed a pussy move in order to gain better items. but if people wish to ruin the game for them selves by doing the pussy move then let them. move away from cherno and NW airstrip. there are a lot of other places where you can scatter great items.

I would indeed agree on that this is a problem, however I do not think that it is one of the urgent problems at this moment.

Add a debuf for server hoppers, 30 min delay before being able to join a different server after the first gear check, Or successfully being logged on a server for 5 mins.