Sign in to follow this  
Bmiller14

18 year old looking for a group or somebody to play with!

Title says it all, just looking for some new buddies to play some Dayz with. preferably 18+. I am pretty experienced I play all the maps know most of them fairly well. Add me on skype bmillzz1 Thanks! -Brian

Feel free to join RS's TS @ Revolutionary.TS3DNS.com we are an active and recruiting clan, with specifically older members.

Feel free to join RS's TS @ Revolutionary.TS3DNS.com we are an active and recruiting clan, with specifically older members.

Says its an error when I tried to join in on teamspeak

Title says it all, just looking for some new buddies to play some Dayz with. preferably 18+. I am pretty experienced I play all the maps know most of them fairly well. Add me on skype bmillzz1 Thanks! -Brian

You can join the TaG DayZ Teamspeak here: 142.68.2.218

Everybody is pretty mature, and we have quite a bit of laughs once we get to know each other, we play more than just DayZ and even other variations of the mod,

I'm the youngest, but everyone else is pretty much 20+ and very serious/mature (including myself)

You can also check out our website here if you'd like: http://tagdayz.com/newspage.php

Our own server is currently down due to buggy 1.7.7 issues, but should be up sometime soon, in the meantime, we've mostly been playing Sahrani and such, feel free to drop in

and just say your from here!