Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Questions about the inbound hotfix

First off, is it still slated for today? Will it be in the form of a new update (i.e. 1.7.8, etc.) or will it simply be there server side without an update once its live? Will there be a delay for other hives to update also or will this be universal for all servers once live?

My apologies but I cannot remember the last time a hotfix came in and how it worked out. Any help is appreciated, as I am getting seriously aggravated with some of the issues in this new patch. The FPS problems and these new Zeds that become super-human once their "undead" and randomly spawn in front of you is just killing the immersion for me.

I know.. QQ. But survival game or not, your average zombie is lumbering and not much of a threat for an armed person. These zeds that can run, jump, hear, see, and travel through walls/objects, with super human powers, just kind of kills it.

Try watching a zombie movie where they act like this.. you would walk out in 10 minutes.

Aww.. So I should see a 1.7.8 or something like that soon? ..that also means that some of the private hives will take longer to update. Good to know

i guess it will be more a 1.7.7.1 but yes. just look this forum frequently and you'll notice the release :)

i guess it will be more a 1.7.7.1 but yes. just look this forum frequently and you'll notice the release :)

TY :)