Sign in to follow this  
Jasmer

Taking people hostage

i believe this would be a great idea! in the RP servers such as City life, Taki life and island life cops have this item Cable ties. which are like handcuffs what if you added this to the dayZ standalone bandits could take someone hostage for awhile but after 5 minutes the hostage could break out of the ties so bandits cant just tie someone up and leave them.

scenario: You see a player with a highpowered gun and all you have is a bat and the Player has no head protection you sneak up behind them and take a swing at there head knocking them out. what now you want to keep them alive but you want there gun.

So this is where the Cable ties come in you tie them up and drag them away from zombies and all and you say " look mate im liberating your gun from you im going to let you go once i take it." since there hands are tied it forces them to drop the gun so you go back out grab the gun and untie him now since he doesnt have a weapon he can go on his merry way and you can to with your new gun.

• Like 1

I like SAMP because you can knock people out, blindflod and tie them up for i think 15 minutes unatended.

what is SAMP?

what is SAMP?

GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. And Lupatchi is probably referring to the Cops and Robbers mod for SAMP.

Day Z is already a very cruel game, this could be massively abused by organised players and be even more cruel.

I Love it.