Sign in to follow this  
FrostyKush

.308 sniper rifle nerf?

I was playing on a server last night and was told the new patch included a .308 sniper rifle nerf bringing the new damage down to around 3000. I didn't see any mention of this anywhere else and was just curious if this is actually the case?

I don't know much about guns, but what kind of .308 would do 3k damage? And that's not in the new patch.

Right man, that's exactly what I'm saying. I got into a 20 minute argument with the owners of the server I was on, like how the hell are you gonna tell me a .308 does less then a .223??

no - people still die by 2 and standard Infected by 1 hits into torso of m24, m40 and m14.

only the new Viral Infected need 3 shots to the torso to get killed.

Edited by quattro_ger

Sniper rifle is also one of my favorite weapon in Day Z and I also found out that its damage decrease. I don't know if the zombie has high HP or def but maybe some sniper rifle are being nerf.

No theres no nerfery of snipers going on here, there are new Viral zeds that can take almost as much damage as a player though.

Edited by Fluxley

Thank god, thanks for the responses everyone. Very glad the kids I was talking to were just idiots.