Sign in to follow this  
Dinglewaha

Looking for experienced players

Looking for experienced players to play the dayz mod map origins, i've been playing dayz since last christmas, and i had a pretty good clan until i stopped playing for about a month, so i'm basically starting over and looking for some new people. So add me on skype name is dinglewaha or you can add me on steam name should be Dinglewaha. I play bandit, me and my clan would basically join the server get looted up and destroy everything in our paths, so yeah hopefully your okay with that.

How old are you because if I'm near your age I would like to group up with you.

Looking for experienced players to play the dayz mod map origins, i've been playing dayz since last christmas, and i had a pretty good clan until i stopped playing for about a month, so i'm basically starting over and looking for some new people. So add me on skype name is dinglewaha or you can add me on steam name should be Dinglewaha. I play bandit, me and my clan would basically join the server get looted up and destroy everything in our paths, so yeah hopefully your okay with that.

how you doing mate, ive been playing for about a month n half but recently decided playing solo isnt my thing. Though gaining the bandit outfit is a must ;)

Anyway added you too steam mate, hit me up if you're still looking for people to play with. (even though ive only been playig a month n half i can handle my shit)!!!!

I've put around 100 hours at least int DayZ, but not Origins. Dying to play Origins though, if you're still looking for anyone, my skype is BladeHoldin