SaraMichelle

***Update Planet F8L Rebalanced Chernarus Map Update****

I've played the rest... This is the best... Don't believe me? Come see... Plenty of friendlys with a smidgen of bandits... Plenty of WELL hidden tents with good loot... Extra medical tents for the infection prone... Friendly admins... Check it out!

Meh? lol Sorry if you don't like the server no need for comments ! Thanks!

Make sure you check out our website for info on other great games we host servers for! We are currently able to host a dedicated 4 player server for 7 days to die that will be up 24 hrs a day! www.planetf8l.webs.com And check out my boyfriends stream at http://www.twitch.tv/f8l3rr0r. Hope to see some new faces on! Join our Teamspeak server: 74.91.125.179. Sara is my name in TS and F8L3RR0R is my boyfriend!

We just updatd to .25. Lots of custom things done to the server. Many thanks to Dami. Come join now before it blows up!!!

We Have:

-A.I.

-Custom A.I. Side Missions

- Auto Refuel

-Self Blood Bag. Either right click on the blood bag in your invnetory or use the scroll wheel.

-Consume Blood Bag. Hey dont want to wait to go thru the entire blood bag motion. Eat the blood bag (Yeah I know gross) get 2500 blood back but HIGH risk of infection.

-Custom Bandit & Science Camps-

-Custom Loot Tables

-Custom Buildings

-Deploy Bike From Toolbox

-First time server vistors spawn with a temp bike.

-Pick either random spawn location or pick where you spawn from 4 choices.

-Towing

-Remove Car Parts and all the other 'standard' add-ons you can think of.

Server performance is top notch and admins (myself) and others are always on to help.