SaraMichelle

***Update Planet F8L Rebalanced Chernarus Map Update****

New IP: 74.91.125.179:2302 (or search Planet F8L)

»-(¯`·.·´¯)->Update 06/15/2013<-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

Planet F8L Rebalanced Chernarus Map

We are updated to 1.7.7.1 !!! Keep an eye out for new updates !! Our server is up and running on a VPS we will have virtually NO LAG! :) Tents are working now, and can be placed anywhere!
Hope to see some new faces on!!

Custom Loot Tables ** Really Good**
Self Blood Bag
Auto Refuel
Better Weather
Smelting
Custom Bases
Active Friendly Admins
Street Lights
Halo Jump
Heli Lift
Car Towing

We will be trying to add in other scripts like AI, Dogs, ect. but with the new update it makes it a bit harder to get these things added in.

Updates come and go, we usually do them in the evening, or when the server is not as populated!

Please like us on facebook (search Dayz Planet F8L) !! And don't forget to sign up on our website at www.planetf8l.webs.com.

Edited by SaraMichelle

gonna check it out.

im in a hive mood right now.

-Dustin Mclemore

Hey, sorry if we missed ya, my boyfriend had to add in a few things that he was working on, and had to do a couple restarts, i think someone seen your name on for a sec but we didn't see em join again? I could be wrong lol but did ya ever get to join tonight?

I guess it was good timing for me to take a short (week) vacation to allow for a few of the change-overs (ver. 1.7.7) to take place. When I get back home I'm going to leap right into your new server. Halo Jump Spawns? TERRIFIC! Thanks for keeping things fresh.

I guess it was good timing for me to take a short (week) vacation to allow for a few of the change-overs (ver. 1.7.7) to take place. When I get back home I'm going to leap right into your new server. Halo Jump Spawns? TERRIFIC! Thanks for keeping things fresh.

LOL I was wondering where you have been :) Gotta get things going again on our server, it is a work in progress tho, with the new updates, it has made adding some of the scrips we had in, so we are working on fixing them so they work still :S Hope to see ya when your back :) ! Hope your having a good Vaca!

So i noticed that people are complaining about loot, well, we have a custom loot table so loot was not affect by the update on our server! Join in!!!

Hey all great news :) We now have WORKING Car Towing And Heli Lift!!!!

Between being super busy and losing power like 3 times to storms last night was the first time I got to play in over a week and I'm loving the changes!

We are now updated to 1.7.7.1, we also now have tents that can be placed anywhere :) Everything is in working order!!!! Wanna see some new faces on!

Yay we have 16 peeps online, if your in the mood for some pvp, now is the time to join!!!!

It is addictive!! But with 27 peeps on how can you not be on ? LOL

Thanx to all who play on the server,we really need some night players, any of you night freaks out there like me come play with us!

Wow so many players on, oh and be on the look out putting up a Epoch server :) We did not keep the tavi server due to changing how we hosted our servers :) Sorry guys!

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Handicapd Gamin 24 Hour Stream)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Check out this live stream

http://www.twitch.tv/flarinus

He is playing on Planet F8L right now !!!!

Hosted by

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Squed ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Edited by SaraMichelle