danickbelair

BATTLEYE SETVALUE RESTRICTION #93

Need some help here, im getting kicked as i spawn from every public server. I spawn on the beach, quick flash to debug then i get kick. I have no special characters in my name,im a fresh spawn and im updated to latest version.

Prior to this issue, i was playing for a month or so on private servers, then decided to go back to public, and my bandit character was wearing a german army soldier uniform...i tought this was part of the new update until i asked... i was getting kicked every 5 minutes with SETVALUE RESTRICTION #93 then and someone told me i was probably on a hacked server at one point... so i decided to kill myself to spawn with regular outfit. But now im getting kicked as i spawn with SETVALUE RESTRICTION #93

Can someone please help me? thanks

see if you can get your humanity up it could be that something has messed up the value in it in and the value it way too high so your getting kicked for having e+ thats the only thing i can think of that would still be kicking you after you have died and come back...

• Like 1

now that you mention it , my humanity level was way up like you said, -40e+8 or something like that. but how do i get it up if i get kicked as i spawn?