Sign in to follow this  
jstaz1993

arma 2 patch lag? 103718

This arma 2 patch (103718) lags the ever living heck out of me. 10-20 fps max, don't matter what I am doing or if I lower the settings or not. Now if i roll back to 103419 i can play 50+ fps. What is in this patch that causes this? I cant play half the servers because of this and its annoying. Played a server with 718 patch 15 fps, log out and roll back to 419 on the same server get 50+ fps

System

AMD FX 4170 @ 4.2 GHz

Asrock Extream 3 mobo

G.Skill Sniper series 8 GB 1600

Asus radeon 7770

Edited by jstaz1993

This new patch sucks.

They should fix these bugs fast or this is going to be as buggy as warz.

But that game you spend money on so in dayz it is a little ok but they still have to get on fixing the fps drops some people get.

The worse loot and the super powered zombies are all arguable good or bad.

But worse fps is hands down bad.

This new patch sucks.

They should fix these bugs fast or this is going to be as buggy as warz.

But that game you spend money on so in dayz it is a little ok but they still have to get on fixing the fps drops some people get.

The worse loot and the super powered zombies are all arguable good or bad.

But worse fps is hands down bad.

one of you is talking about the beta and the other dayz .. while the mod may have some thing people don't like and thing people do like its hard to please everybody. as for the fps its not the mod its the beta version as the guy above said and its well know on the newest versions that it makes your fps drop thats nothing to do with the developers here and the ones working for bis and they have been trying to sort it out atm

This arma 2 patch (103718) lags the ever living heck out of me. 10-20 fps max, don't matter what I am doing or if I lower the settings or not. Now if i roll back to 103419 i can play 50+ fps. What is in this patch that causes this? I cant play half the servers because of this and its annoying. Played a server with 718 patch 15 fps, log out and roll back to 419 on the same server get 50+ fps

System

AMD FX 4170 @ 4.2 GHz

Asrock Extream 3 mobo

G.Skill Sniper series 8 GB 1600

Asus radeon 7770

103718 is not the latest patch for arma AO it's old 106400 is the latest

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php up the top download it run the exe then restart your pc.