Angelykc

Loot tables after 1.7.7

Anybody notice a decrease in loot spawning such as food and medical supplies after the 1.7.7 patch.. I read the patch notes and didn't really see anything about it. I was wondering if this is worldwide for the patch of just a bug on my server? thanks guys

The tables have all been changed. For the most part, you'll notice much less "loot". Things have become more rare, it's not just you!

Cheers,

Jimmy

Well this sucks I am going to be able to play this soon and the game will be harder.

That sucks

Well this sucks I am going to be able to play this soon and the game will be harder.

That sucks

lol

• Like 1

That sucks

Really? :D Who would have thought that a survival game with zombies would be hard? Something must be wrong here...

• Like 3

That sucks

If youre playing it when it gets harder, you wont know any better.
  • Like 2

Better get start getting used to this. In SA loot will be very limited (there could be only 1 can of coke in the entire hive according to Dean) and most importanlty will not re-spawn. The gameplay will be much closer to "This is how you died" of Project Zomboid

Better get start getting used to this. In SA loot will be very limited (there could be only 1 can of coke in the entire hive according to Dean) and most importanlty will not re-spawn. The gameplay will be much closer to "This is how you died" of Project Zomboid

1 Can well then we should be able to split it together XD

That sucks

Harder the better :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I hate all of you people who says the harder the better (not literally).

I'm all in for realism, but i also don't want the game to become too hard for "the casual gamer".

(Hate: on)

• Like 1

i think if we have at least a choice in our servers to decide these factors, then things can favor out and i think it would play better given the variability and choice of the admins.

i have seen many players complain about the same thing.

there are many casual games that although are not meant to be realisitc, ( regardless dayz should carry more supplies in a hospital compared to now)

players can beef up the difficulty level. even with simulator games this can be done.

anyway im just saying many people i find feel this way, but i think its better to give those who handle their servers a choice over this matter.