Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

will the admin live server tool be in standalone ?

im a idiot for adding a game breaking tool to give unfair advanatage over every person who play dayz :rolleyes:

what a retarded statement! These 'TOOLS' that PRIVATE HIVE servers have (you seem to be confusing PRIVATE hive with PUBLIC hive a lot even though we have explained the difference to you multiple times), are tools that greatly benefit servers and the players.

No way would I ever like to go back to having to admin a server and not be in control of the server when hackers are completely rife in this game. You clearly have not been an admin on any popular server. You try admining a server with 60 players on and have your day completely taken up by trying to workout who is hacking, who is scripting weapons in, who is teleporting, who is using a map hack and travelling directly tent to tent, when all the info you have is a multitude of log files that really are not helpful at all.

These tools like TSW work greatly to protect players from cheating and hacking. And if you can't trust the admin on the server you play on, then you better move fast to another server.

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

you keep assuming. i understand what they are i use them :rolleyes:

i know they are for private im asking about if tools similar or even these adapted will be in standalone can you not read this ? stop triyng to go blah blah im a super admin i must protect all othe admins from this slur against us .

no , breathe, then read.

i just want to know if the tools that let people be seen by admins live ingame while public players play in dayz will be in the standalone public servers obviousy . not in the dayz mod we currently play as we already know this and why would i ask about private servers in mod. it says in title standalone . so calm yourself and just dont answer if you dont know. its a question for those that do know.

the standalone has locked down stuff so this maybe differerent stucture and admins cant abuse certain things as they are locked.

as for running popular servers no i know nothing of it ive had number one ranked servers in world multiple games for many years. gotta love assumption :lol:

you keep assuming. i understand what they are i use them :rolleyes:

i know they are for private im asking about if tools similar or even these adapted will be in standalone can you not read this ? stop triyng to go blah blah im a super admin i must protect all othe admins from this slur against us .

no , breathe, then read.

i just want to know if the tools that let people be seen by admins live ingame while public players play in dayz will be in the standalone public servers obviousy . not in the dayz mod we currently play as we already know this and why would i ask about private servers in mod. it says in title standalone . so calm yourself and just dont answer if you dont know. its a question for those that do know.

the standalone has locked down stuff so this maybe differerent stucture and admins cant abuse certain things as they are locked.

as for running popular servers no i know nothing of it ive had number one ranked servers in world multiple games for many years. gotta love assumption :lol:

I read exactly what you said, "im a idiot for adding a game breaking tool to give unfair advanatage over every person who play dayz"

You cant say stupid things like that and not expect people to correct you.

Stop arguing with the idiot lol

In this world there are shit people, and there are good people. Shit people will run shit servers. Good people will run good servers.

Play the good servers.

• Like 2

It seems, nobody can answer your question, topic owner.

I only play on public servers and never experienced admins abusing their power here. In fact, they are not seen at all.

• Like 1

Stop arguing with the idiot lol

In this world there are shit people, and there are good people. Shit people will run shit servers. Good people will run good servers.

Play the good servers.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

im a idiot for adding a game breaking tool to give unfair advanatage over every person who play dayz :rolleyes:

how do you know public servers in standalone wont have these tools or maynot get a similar type tool ? answer you dont ! so reel your neck in idiot.

people keep suggesting get my own server i have a server which i have said numerous times try reading.

also getting your own server doesnt fix the issue of people being shown live on the map while playing. if you cant see that as a massive issue in game then i am really puzzled.

thing is there are already besides this tool many things to catch everything cheater related so just disabling the live bit would be more fairer to legit players.

if you dont use exploit the feature well done but many do and recognise what advantage this holds over the avg joe public and what a game breaker it is. there are many other waays to do whats needed without giving the admins the option to basically cheat.

think of this

the biggest issue in dayz is ? hacking everyone goes on about this and guess what admins have a built in legit hack tool. so every admin can basically cheat legit if they want or choose too. some wont fair enough but why even give a option ?

if every player had this tool some would use it some wont but i guarentee you it wouldnt be added to players ingfame so why give it admins ? its a exploit and bascially a legit hack . tools are very useful but due to the nature of this game it is also such a exploit which is possible which also breaks the very game its supposed to stop the cheaters against doing.

funny thing is all people do is rage about everything other than the pure logic that the tool is a legit hack if you want to use it like that and freely able to be used. a better tool needs sorting .

honestly. i was going to say something that was mind-blowing enough to enlighten you to the point where you'd shut up....but your COMPLETE lack of punctuation made that so difficult to read i'm going to go take a nap.

grammar... get some!

• Like 1