Sign in to follow this  
sarym

How do I downgrade in Dayz Version code? Commander

Okay so I installed Dayz commander after the Armas, updated everything but whenever I go intoo a server i keep getting a message saying the server is running a different version, 1.7.6somethingish, while I am running 1.7.7, Been like this since yesterday and all my fav servers are running the last version

I go over to the mods to install/update in commander where DayZ is, chose the version the others are but i keep getting a failed option

Only thing I can think of is I have to delete the version entry, but I do not know where to go to, to delete the files for the 1.7.7 version, so does anyone know? :)

Edited by sarym

Commander is labling 1.7.7 is latest and 1.7.6 is older

Either way how do I get it since its being treated as a older version for commander?

Mainly wondering if there is like a file I can go to directly to upgrade/downgrade due to I am having a problem with the auto one Commander provides

Edited by sarym

Going from 1.7.7 to 1.7.6 is not a downgrade, its an upgrade.

If you can not answer the question, do not post.

Okay so I installed Dayz commander after the Armas, updated everything but whenever I go intoo a server i keep getting a message saying the server is running a different version, 1.7.6somethingish, while I am running 1.7.7, Been like this since yesterday and all my fav servers are running the last version

I go over to the mods to install/update in commander where DayZ is, chose the version the others are but i keep getting a failed option

Only thing I can think of is I have to delete the version entry, but I do not know where to go to, to delete the files for the 1.7.7 version, so does anyone know? :)

Go to Install/Update and change the Dayz version from 1.7.7 to 1.7.6.1 and then press install :) It will download the older version.

You do also have the option to do it manually without DZC, If you're unsure i'll explain.

Going from 1.7.7 to 1.7.6 is not a downgrade, its an upgrade.

All your posts seem to bash Dayz, If you don't like it you could always fuck off and annoy others ? :)