Sign in to follow this  
Serious Stan

DayZ 2017 Namalsk.

Hello..

Im pretty sure this topic is in the wrong forum, or am i? if it is i am truly sorry and you can do as you wish with it.

Anyway, to the point.

I want to play this mod, it is on dayZcommander. But its not working for me. So! am i the only one trying the past 2 dayz? since it came, im only getting kicked from the games.

i did reinstall and vertify etca.. i tried basically everything there is to make a arma2mod work.

So, if anyone have any news regarding this matter i would be forever in your debt!

best regards Stan! ;)

Can you describe whats not working?

I want someone to say, "Its working fine for me"

So i know im doing something wrong Or there is something wrong with the mod.

well this new patch seems to be really buggy so you might want to wait and see,this patch seems to have no end of complaints.

well this new patch seems to be really buggy so you might want to wait and see,this patch seems to have no end of complaints.

All arma2 mods have been bugged from day1. i can live with the bugs.

I just want to know if it can be played or not :)

Josh from Dayz Commander needs to fix the install, it's really broken right now and he is dragging his feet.

In the meantime you can manually install the mod, instructions and links can be found here http://opendayz.net/...-0-alpha.11078/

Edited by Knar

As Knar said. Its been broken from the minute we released it to Josh and he needs to fix it. We raised it to him a few days ago, but nothing has happened yet. :(

I personally am a bit gutted as it means alot of people will write it off as not working and perhaps never try it again.

Gutted, hopefully it gets fixed soon! And apologies to all you guys for trying to play the mod.

The trailer for anyone who is wondering what on earth the mod is (its basically 2017 with more plentiful loot on Namalsk).

If anyone wants support in getting it set up without DZC you can add me on skype 'all23down'

Edited by shinkicker