Archy da Cookie

DayZ 1.7.7 Stuck at loading screen.

I play on the BMRF servers and It's stuck on the Watermark screen and counting 1..2.. until Infinity and beyond.

Anyways I have tried reinstalling and restarting. Normal protocols but It's still just loading Infinitively ( If that's a word )

Thanks.

Bumps

same was happening to me I waited about 360 seconds and re tryed 3 times I guess some servers are just crap right now. A few work but most don't. Higher population the better the chance.

same was happening to me I waited about 360 seconds and re tryed 3 times I guess some servers are just crap right now. A few work but most don't. Higher population the better the chance.

Yeah... It works on some But i see people in the BMRF servers inside around 20ish...

hmmmm. did you update to 1.7.7? (can you connect to other 1.7.7 servers?)

and do you use Dayz commander?

i had same problem.

and fixed it.

Edited by methr1k2dop3

well I think its to do with the servers new mission file as my was fooked also , so I put back on the 1.7.6 mission file and it let me load in properly . Im gonna try generate a new one with out turning on the anti teleport thing and see if that works

On my server, I wait several minutes to get through the Wait for Host screen, but I eventually connect. This only started with 1.7.7.

I have just added 1.7.7. to my server and I get stuck on the loading screen at 0. Any ideas how to fix?

I am running the sarge ai mode, towing mod and have some custom building and vehicle spawn. Intially the loading screen was kicking errors for certain guns so I completly removed them from the DB (tents/cars etc) but now I am stuck on the loading at 0.

Any ideas how to get this fixed?

Many thanks!

Just checked the Bmrf servers and What do you know? they din't update to 1.7.7 Yet and just wanted to wait... Need to do some research 1st. :D