razorman

POONTANG UK is Back! EPOCH!

Yes folks we're back with a brand new DayZ Epoch Server!

DayZ Epoch POONTANG UK (1.0.1.1/103419)[VETERAN|Gold+fishing+Safes|50 Helis|500+ Vehicles!

Old friends welcome & free gifts on 1st login as a special "thank you" for your patience. (ask admin for details)

Get Some!:

IP: 94.23.158.22

Port: 2352

http://weshif4.wix.com/poontang-uk

Edited by Razorman

Server down while i was away in Guatamala, don't ask ;)

But it's back now, oh yes!

Update:

New buildings & Towns now added, includes new barracks locations along with old, complete reworking of both airfields & 4 brand new towns, oh yes & a few suprises, come check it out!

http://weshif4.wix.com/poontang-uk

Edited by Razorman

Admin event on Friday, 50oz Gold to 10 randomly selected players!

POONTANG UK DayZ Epoch (1.0.1.1/103718)[self Blood|NPC's|New Towns|New Traders|Custom Buildings|Lift&Tow|Strip clothing||Race tracks|500 Moto[GMT-5!

Sorry all Vilayer changed our IP to: 94.23.158.22 Port: 2352 Come check out the new Towns, Self Blood, New Traders, Lift & Tow, Strip uniforms from dead players, Wandering NPC's carrying loot & Weps, New Bridges to Skalisty island & tons more! http://weshif4.wix.com/poontang-uk

Edited by Razorman

This sevrers great, honestly only one i play on, but today i tried to join the new server, it wasnt really working but i then i started making some progress and the admin banned me? For the reason dodgy? I used to be called Barry but i changed my name to smexi mexi because im an immature child, so you might not remember me, would be nice to get unbanned and start playing on my fav server again...

Will address today, apologies Barry didn't realise it was you, you were hanging in Lobby & not joining, will un ban when I get back to server tonight. Edit: You should be fine now.

Edited by Razorman

Shameless "bump" for this awesome server, tried the rest? Now try the best ;)

Remember, posts with latest news are always welcome but bumping isn't. :thumbsup:

All good now with new Self Blood, Base Building, Dogs, Custom Military loot, Sarge's Ai NPC Squads, Hidden bases, more crash sites & the list goes on! Moved to new Hosting service with superfast UK connection & uber low pings

Edited by Razorman
  • Like 1

Now updated to Epoch 1.0.1.4 Check out the new everything!

Played on here earlier and killed axeman at the NEAF.He then revived himself 3 times there fully geared to try and take us out.So we killed him again.We made our way over the klen to sort out our gear and we heard a plane flying over which then proceeded to dive bomb us there either though it's against there own rules.

I've been on this server the past week playing and enjoying it, until I came across the admins on North East Airfield.

It started off with both of them putting many rounds into my SUV trying to kill me, my two friends jumped to action and quickly intervened and my friends shot them both. during the process of looting the corpses, we found TONS of gold, and pretty much all tools, as well as the top weapons and gear. Fair enough...

Not minutes later, we hear shots again, then some aggro. we followed and shot the person, it was one of the admins my friends had killed not two minutes ago, a minute or two after that, more shots, we know it was Razor, as Axeman would of been reviving himself once again. We decided to leave because the admins were obviously abusing their power. We went to Klen to repair our vehicles, sell some items and buy new stuff such as a new vault.

Being close to the airfield where all this just happened, we heard a Jet, as clear as a bell, but I guess, the admins would suck at shooting us in that, so they decided to spawn a Biplane, and fly it into our 3 SUV's because they got the asses kicked off of them. the person in the Biplane was Axeman, we know because he got kicked for ejecting, and while doing so, they broke a rule they have on the server. "No killing at trade points"

I'd suggest trying another server, you'll only regret spending time on it, getting geared and every thing else, to end up falling victim to these two idiotic, scumbag admins.

• Like 1

Why thank you for your contribution, your view regarding the events is a little cock eyed but they would be after being so badly butt hurt. I am in agreement that the tactics employed were a little underhanded in so far as dive bombing you. However nothing was "spawned in" as you suggest but legitimately purchased from the n/e airfield there are no "Jets" in the server they would be to over powered & silly, you were merely a kamikaze target of opportunity, carrying everything you own in the SUV was a bad idea, build a base & use the safes instead of driving around with them in a vehicle? Axeman did not & cannot revive himself he is not an admin, I did however revive him after we were raped by your 3 black armoured SUV's whereby he was killed, but you thought that was ok against 2 guys on foot? We have many many happy players, I do not abuse admin powers & spend most of my time helping glitched players. Drop back in & say hi when you've got over the pain & we'll see what we can do to make you feel better..... Thanks.

Firstly let me state that our group had seen many what we would call legitimate, helping players spawned in walls or miles out in the sea to returning keys for vehicles lost on a server restart, admin interventions on this server. Hence our surprise at the decisions of yesterday and the reason I was reluctant to post a warning to any groups planning on making a home on this server, that was up until Razorman's response to our "butthurt".

Yesterday 4 key decisions made us realise we had wasted or time on this server.

1) An individual wearing clan tags shot at one of our group who was driving an Armoured SUV near pogoda dam and was promptly run over, he then begged and received a revive from Razorman, then he again tried to shoot up the ARMOURED SUV and yet again met his demise under its wheels. Upon questioning the decision to revive my group member was told not to be a prick and run people over.

tl:dr make bad choices get revived.

2) After acquiring an m110 tws from an individual who had an unfortunate RTC with one of our group we hunted for several days to find a vendor who would buy the weapon with none to be found. I queried Razorman as to a suitable location and he stated I had found his gun. Shortly afterwards the gun was added by the admin to the hero vendor store. My question would be if nothing is spawned in how did the gun exist!?

tl;dr admins have guns unavailable in the store and the game but don't spawn stuff in

3) Our little convoy of 3 Armoured SUV's drove past Razorman and Axeman on NE airfield enroute to klen to finally buy the items needed for base building, one of our group realised he needed to check the western barracks for some more ammo and had to drive back past them. At this point either one or both of them engaged my group member causing damage to him, I engaged them and killed them with the turret. We then decided to loot the bodies after all admins know the locations of the best loot right? Imagine our surprise when a 3rd person in the same location again shot at us, imagine our even greater surprise when we kill this individual to see that Axeman has died again 5ft from his body within 2 minutes on northeast airfield??? Now Razorman states rape we would argue self defence against stupidity. We decided to bug out and go get our base building supplies. Klen trading point like most on this server has the rule no fighting or killing, while buying our supplies we heard but not saw what sounded like a jet engine in the vicinity of northeast airfield, this stopped after a short while and a different engine started up. This engine turned out to be a biplane piloted by axeman (who for the 2nd time seems to have spawned fully geared at NE airfield?) who, against server rules, divebombs us in the "safezone" trading post. How do we know it was him, well unfortunately this server kicks when an aircraft blows up.

tl;dr admin and friend die out of sheer stupidity the friend gets revived twice then breaks server rules

4) After highlighting the rule breaking to Razorman we were told he couldn't control his friend (who we were still under the assumption was an admin too) and "Boo Hoo". Really so butt hurt that the breaking of server rules is permitted, with the admin losing nothing more than time they demonstrate that when it comes to their own playstyle they prefer to play like hackers.

TL;DR This is their trainset and how they run things is their choice, but if considering investing your own time in this server beware, the admins can and do help but will play as hackers, my advise play elsewhere unless game glitches are your biggest foe in Dayz.

Thanks for the feedback, many satisfied & happy players would disagree with your sentiments, still the main thing to remember is...... keep smiling! ;)

Why thank you for your contribution, your view regarding the events is a little cock eyed but they would be after being so badly butt hurt. I am in agreement that the tactics employed were a little underhanded in so far as dive bombing you. However nothing was "spawned in" as you suggest but legitimately purchased from the n/e airfield there are no "Jets" in the server they would be to over powered & silly, you were merely a kamikaze target of opportunity, carrying everything you own in the SUV was a bad idea, build a base & use the safes instead of driving around with them in a vehicle? Axeman did not & cannot revive himself he is not an admin, I did however revive him after we were raped by your 3 black armoured SUV's whereby he was killed, but you thought that was ok against 2 guys on foot? We have many many happy players, I do not abuse admin powers & spend most of my time helping glitched players. Drop back in & say hi when you've got over the pain & we'll see what we can do to make you feel better..... Thanks.

We had nothing of great value in our SUV's. we dumped it when we seen the ridiculous amounts of gold you had on your corpses. We COULD buy it all back, as we have plenty of gold, but seeing as you are admin abusing on your server, I wouldn't put it past you to delete our items from our characters. Keep your server while you have people on it, I doubt there will be many left if you continue treating your players, after they whoop your cheating, abusing little bum bum.

I'm done posting on this forum about you and your server, I have to hit a few more DayZ fan forums to warn them of Poontang, before I find a new server tonight.

I don't delete players or anything else, are you sure you were not on a drug induced trip & simply confuse your experiences with dreams of playing? If you wish to return you are welcome, as I said before if I need to assist I will, thank you for your excellent feedback!

Edited by Razorman