Isotonic1

in dayz origins where is the action at ?

in dayz origins i have a camp up north but i never see any players, i want to build a hero house but i need players to help in order to be a hero so wheres the major tdm at,like what town apart from sector b. any reply will be great thanks.

• Like 1

Well, Origins is set on Taviana, and on Tavi you can normally find players around the airports, in Sabina or Lypestock or crossing the bridge between islands. Also, there's a military camp in Novi Dvor - on the smaller island - that spawns really good stuff. Players usually hang out there.

Well, Origins is set on Taviana, and on Tavi you can normally find players around the airports, in Sabina or Lypestock or crossing the bridge between islands. Also, there's a military camp in Novi Dvor - on the smaller island - that spawns really good stuff. Players usually hang out there.

yeah cheers dude

hmmm

sounds like I need to look into this Origins stuff, or Taviana in general.

• Like 1

in dayz origins i have a camp up north but i never see any players, i want to build a hero house but i need players to help in order to be a hero so wheres the major tdm at,like what town apart from sector b. any reply will be great thanks.

Oh, sorry mate, ate all of em...

Byelov is usually the centre of action. But you can also gain humanity by killing Zeds. You need killings streaks.

I've been looking in to this since last night and hope to try it soon. If I can get it going, let me know where you will be and try to team up for a bit.

Tried this last night.

(Horrible lazy website they have over there, btw.)

Zombies are very strong. I wish I had known that going in. Seems interesting. Seemingly dedicated player base.