Sign in to follow this  
GBTP

Best ways to find game

Are there any specific areas that animals spawn in, or requirements for animals to spawn in areas? some days I feel like I see dozens of sheep and goats and cows and chickens everywhere, it's like a petting zoo; other days (The days I need to find them) I can walk through miles of forests and plains and not find even a rabbit...

Are there rules that dictate the animals spawns that being aware of might help me when I'm hunting game?

Hi,

a basic rule i've read about is that more animals spawn in the area of small towns with farms. I'm not sure if there are any spawn triggers and their settings, but i wouldn't run through these areas.

I've usually chosen a higher place and looked around for a while. But yes, there are days you just don't find anything.

One tip... Look down at the ground, and check for little white dots on the edges of your screen ;) (Seriously!). This doesn't work on veteran servers though :)

Also, don't wait until you need them! Kill & cook meat, and keep 3 min. in your pack at all times - then if you get low blood, you can eat enough to give you some vision back - enough to survive till you find an animal, at least :)

Are there any specific areas that animals spawn in, or requirements for animals to spawn in areas? some days I feel like I see dozens of sheep and goats and cows and chickens everywhere, it's like a petting zoo; other days (The days I need to find them) I can walk through miles of forests and plains and not find even a rabbit...

Are there rules that dictate the animals spawns that being aware of might help me when I'm hunting game?