firebear

Helicopter lost all fuel and is impossible to refuel

Just bumping to say that it is still impossible to repair a heli so it holds fuel. 15 more scrap metal for the scrap metal gods.

Can we please get someone to at least take a look at this?

You know that helicopters are out, right? (A least they don't spawn anymore because they presumably created bulltons of lag.) I guess that issue is being prioritized right now.

You know that helicopters are out' date=' right? (A least they don't spawn anymore because they presumably created bulltons of lag.) I guess that issue is being prioritized right now.

[/quote']

Proof post?

Is this still a problem? I just found one, fixed engine/Scrap metaled the hull, gave it a new Motor & nothing, can't fuel it. Hull is stuck on red.

All attempts to fuel it, is pointless... How sucky >.> first time finding one, spent an hour + gathering all the required things from electro and cherno.

Is this still a problem? I just found one' date=' fixed engine/Scrap metaled the hull, gave it a new Motor & nothing, can't fuel it. Hull is stuck on red.

All attempts to fuel it, is pointless... How sucky >.> first time finding one, spent an hour + gathering all the required things from electro and cherno.

[/quote']

What version are you playing? Think this was only very recently fixed.. if at all.