TheDaddySilva

Hey Still Looking For 2 or 3 more Players To Join Me 18+

Hey

TheDaddySilva here still looking to for 2 or 3 people to join me and a new friend of mine to play and have some fun.

I'm Currently in the process of giving my twitch and youtube channels a face lift so i need some dedicated players to play and make some vids of our adventures already currently on a server and set up a temp base made be my fellow chum Echo.

you don't have to be a great player or veteran if your new to this we could be the perfect start but basic knowledge of the game would be preferred, and we like to actually play the game not just mess about but not saying we're complete stiffs im make a video series of the best bits from this so i would like to get into lots of trouble :D

Must speak english and we are a Uk based so we mostly play on UK or EU servers.

will be on this afternoon so hit me up if your up for it or add me on

:beans:

Edited by TheDaddySilva
  • Like 2

yeah ill join ya if you want, im australian though so dont know how the time difference would impact it

Hey bruthaa. Im 19 years old from Canada looking for some people to play with. Im on almost daily and have been playing for the last 3 months. Let me know if you're willing, I'd love to team up.

yeah ill join ya if you want, im australian though so dont know how the time difference would impact it

Hey Man Yh of course add my skype: thedaddysilva@hotmail.com

as for the time difference right now its 13:10 so i duno what time it is over there

Hey bruthaa. Im 19 years old from Canada looking for some people to play with. Im on almost daily and have been playing for the last 3 months. Let me know if you're willing, I'd love to team up.

yh man defo im a newbie myself and one guy im with has alot more experience so add me on skype : thedaddysilva@hotmail.com

azzjack.broke-it.net thats our ts join us we have our own sever trying to populate it