HumbleNuts

DayZ BaseWars Survival Games! (Chernarus)

awwww....I need to be part of this...my teammate got a respond and I didn't...that suxx...

awwww....I need to be part of this...my teammate got a respond and I didn't...that suxx...

^Same.

Except neither me or my buddy got a reply. We'd love to be a part of this. If we havent gotten a replay yet are we to assume we didnt get in?

I kinda got the impression from the bumps that maybe you didnt have enough apps to fill the event up. I was really excited for tomorrow, and now im getting bummed out. Anyways the event sounds like fun. If any one is streaming please post a link, id love to watch the event if i cant be a part of it.

Edited by ADRUNKK

The event is on tomorrow and i think there is about 40 people doing it so that might be why your not excepted

The event is on tomorrow and i think there is about 40 people doing it so that might be why your not excepted

Thanks for the update. Bummer im not in, but have fun guys.

Just keep an eye on the forums in case he decides to host another one and you never know you might get in to one.

There has been a few people that havn't been able to make it so count you and your buddie in :) please post your emails and in-game names here

Edited by HumbleNuts

Hey,

gonna stream this event on http://www.twitch.tv/cu12s3 with some delay.

PS:

Cant get into the server.

Wrong password or another error appears.

ingame name: Kerr

Edited by cu12s3

dayz 1.7.7 destroyed it...cant even crouchwalk through the woods without 100 zombies aggroing you!

Thanks to everyone who took part! It was a great event with over 30 people taking part, it got very tense towards the end with Zecele closing in on the two in the tower. Thanks for playing everyone!

dayz 1.7.7 destroyed it...cant even crouchwalk through the woods without 100 zombies aggroing you!

I agree

I agree

I was gutted to get killed so quickly, ran to the Stary tents and was looking for a weapon among the first couple of people when a zombie almost immediately broke my legs! Left me helpless and unarmed and got taken out whilst crawling and rolling around by one of the luckier ones who just happened to look in a different tent to me :P