Sign in to follow this  
daowen

Dark Angels Casual Clan Looking For Members

Hello,

my name is Dark Angels-Owen and me and a few of my mates are looking to grow our clan into something a little bit bigger and are looking for mature players to join us on our adventures in dayZ. we play almost every day and would be great to have some more people to tag along with us.

Requirements

- Spoken Language: English

- Timezone - Gmt. London so anywhere in the UK or close but like surrounding Europe country's, Sweden, German, The Netherlands etc.

- Age - 15+ we don't really want to be communicating tactfully in a group of squeaky overly excited 11 year olds

- chilled player we enjoy to kill players when they post a threat to us and when engaging enemy's we do it very tactfully and properly. any TOO serious players would be out of place and any too Chilled players (during combat) would just get us killed.

If you are interested in joining us and the clan you can either let me know here or you can add my Skype and contact me directly there.

Language - English

Timezone - GMT. London

Age - 13 ( i dont have a squeaky voice and im mature)

I can have a joke in DayZ when it is needed and I can also play tactically, i have been playing for around a year and have gotten into alot of action and ending up winning.

Edited by GamerFlyzone