ViolentwavesO7

*Fairly* new to Dayz; looking for a squad of chill people.

Hello all,

I just actually started playing DayZ about a week ago after watching/following DayZ streamers such as Sacriel, Dasquirellsnuts, Ngotie, and the rest of the "42nd" for a while now. I have been "lone wolfing" it so far, but I really would like to get into playing with a group of people as it adds a whole new element to the game. The group should be people who are fun to be around and like to play the game any which way. I am 26 years old, so I am looking for the group to be around my age range, and to quote the BMRF, to "not be dicks" - at least constantly, or insanely immature, etc. Looking forward to any offers.

Cheers

Edited by ViolentwavesO7

xANstlT.png

sWY2eXu.gif

We are a fairly small DayZ clan. We do not shoot on sight (unless threatened). Most of our members are EST, and they are in your age range. If you are interested in playing DayZ with us just hop on teamspeak.

Recruitment Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...-noob-friendly/

Server Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...custom-scripts/

Server Changelog Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...s-changelog-22/

Update Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...tes-are-coming/

Servers:

b_560_95_1.png Custom DayZ Hive

[b_560_95_1.png] New Vanilla DayZ Hive

b_560_95_1.pngPublic Teamspeak Server

b_560_95_1.pngMinecraft Factions PvP Server

Hello all,

I just actually started playing DayZ about a week ago after watching/following DayZ streamers such as Sacriel, Dasquirellsnuts, Ngotie, and the rest of the "42nd" for a while now, and I have been "lone wolfing" it so far, but I really would like to get into playing with a group of people as it adds a whole new element to the game. The group should be people who are fun to be around and like to play the game any which way. I am 26 years old, so I am looking for the group to be around my age range, and to quote the BMRF, to "not be dicks" - at least constantly, or insanely immature, etc. Looking forward to any offers.

Cheers

I have a pretty relaxed and outgoing group. We have a TS3 if you'd like to join.

Noted the two replies so far and thank you for your responses. I am waiting for a few more offers before I commit to start gearing up characters on private hive servers such as BP has. I am open to any type of hive by the way, be it public or private, and looking to get into a squad and start today ASAP!

Edited by ViolentwavesO7

I'm in the same boat as you Violent. I'm 25 and browsing around before I commit to a server & team. Ideally a populated server with a lot going on and I'm fairly new too but can stand my ground. Also looking to jump in a game asap. Let me know if you find a good place bud

I'm in the same boat as you Violent. I'm 25 and browsing around before I commit to a server & team. Ideally a populated server with a lot going on and I'm fairly new too but can stand my ground. Also looking to jump in a game asap. Let me know if you find a good place bud

Sounds good, will do. Was playing DayZ with the 42nd community today @ Ngotie's stream, so I haven't had the chance to check out the offers so far. Worst case scenario you could always add me/add you and we could meet in game if you are interested - always looking for friends to play with until I find a squad to call home.

Sounds good, will do. Was playing DayZ with the 42nd community today @ Ngotie's stream, so I haven't had the chance to check out the offers so far. Worst case scenario you could always add me/add you and we could meet in game if you are interested - always looking for friends to play with until I find a squad to call home.

Yeah man that'd be cool. What server do you play on?

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

See our recruitment post for details:

Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Titan and Violent, I'm pretty new too, looking for a small group to kind of call home, us three could start something maybe?

I'm from UK, I'm 18..

Been lonewolfing for a bit, know my basics.

let me know :)

Still open to offers. I may be fairly new to the game, but I have past experience in other MMO's at a top 20 US level. Needless to say (but I will anyway), I am a quick learner and can become decent.

Edit: Forgot to reply to clsteadx's post: I'm up for meeting in-game with you. Shoot me a PM here on the forums with your in-game details. I am on the east coast of the US, so you are 4 hours ahead of me and 7 ahead of Titanx. Do you play late at night over there? Also, we are in need (as far as I know) of a vent/mumble/ts server to communicate on if you have/know of one.

Edited by ViolentwavesO7