srvrsyde

DELETED BY USER

Same thing happened to me, I had camo clothing on and found a ghillie suit and I could run around again, my buddy got my camo clothing, he could also stand up and run around after the change of clothes. (we both had broken legs since earlier)

My stats were resetted when I equipped the ghillie suit, although my buddy got to keep his.

Where you were: Krasnostav (IIRC)

What you were doing: crawling around in houses searching for morphine, found ghillie suit

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.4

*Server(s) you were on: EUsomethingsomething

*Timeline of events before/after error: Got attacked by a bunch of zombies, both me and my buddy broke our legs, crawled around for a couple of hours, found a ghillie suit, put it on, no more crawling \o/

Appears that changing clothes effectively resets your presence in the game. If any zombies are in the area, they will stop existing in the world as well.

Appears that changing clothes effectively resets your presence in the game. If any zombies are in the area' date=' they will stop existing in the world as well.

[/quote']

oh wow! i hadn't realized that. come to think back, when it happened to me the little town was fairly empty for a while

I understand challenging, but a frickin outhouse door just "closed" on me a broke my legs. Come on.

I don't know if this relates, but I was able to heal my broken bones when I tried to enter a warehouse that uses metal sheeting as a ramp to reach the higher building level. Since I couldn't crawl up the ramp directly I got into crouch stance and was preparing to flop myself on the ramp as I usually do to enter buildings with a broken bone. Instead, my guy kept crouching all the way up the ramp and was healed. He still had a the broken bone sign, and I could stand, crouch, and go prone without reverting to broken bone status.

It might relate because I was wearing a camo-suit at the time, not sure if that matters I left my civilian clothes on the ground when I changed earlier (before broken bone status).

I was playing 1.7.1.5 on UK1 in the south west corner of Electro.

Now I just need to find some clothes and I'll be all set, no pun intended.

Just experienced same thing. Found ghillie suit in a church and put it on (had been crawling on my belly for 40 minutes through woods). It was few more minutes until irealized i could stand.

It de-pop'd the zombies for a bit. It was about 5k north of mogilevka I think. In a town with a big church. Funny now that i think of it...I remember as I crawled into the church thinking maybe god will heal me...seriously. LOL