Seananigans

VanillaZ.org - NEW SERVER!!! [VETERAN][GMT-4]

And we mean legitimate vanilla, not "vanilla" with 500 vehicles, added buildings, and jacked-up spawn rates.

Search for us on DayZ Commander: VanillaZ.org

The Vanilla DayZ Organization is founded on one principle: DayZ isn't supposed to be easy. If you're looking for a server with extra vehicles, increased spawn rates, and other modifications, then this server is not for you. VanillaZ is hosted and run by two guys, both grown men with full-time jobs and families. We got tired of looking for a consistently pure DayZ experience and decided to throw up our own server. While we don't play as much as we used to (this is to your benefit), we're active online and can be contacted on the forum practically any time. We will not interfere with the server for any reason other than punishing cheaters and exploiters.

We don't believe in rules. This is the zombie apocalypse, so man up. If you want to join us you must:

1. Be able to compose yourself in a mature and responsible manner or otherwise suffer the consequences at our discretion.

That's it. We just want to play some real DayZ. The server is brand new, so come on out, bring your friends, and get that fresh loot before it's all gone. The server is hosted by DayZ.ST in Washington, D.C. and is veteran difficulty, GMT-4.

Check your ping: 50.87.49.68:3085

Edited by Seananigans

Finally!!!! I have found my new home to play dayz.This is a great server! Run's super smooth and super fast to connect! I am enjoying playing the game how the developers designed it, without hackers and without admin interfernce.

• Like 1

Been looking for a good Vanilla server for awhile, look forward to seeing you guys in game -Mitch