Sign in to follow this  
Renimosity

What happened to this game?

I use to play this game a lot last year with no problems. i return today and this game is super laggy with everything on lowest settings. Im getting 17fps. I use to play this game maxed out.

This is the Dayz MOD forums, go on the official ArmA 2/ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead forums for optimization techniques for the game.

lal

i dont have problems playing those. its just when playing dayz

I use to play this game a lot last year with no problems. i return today and this game is super laggy with everything on lowest settings. Im getting 17fps. I use to play this game maxed out.

Maybe you changed something in your game/ graphics card settings that arma (dayz) is not liking? Have you the latest drivers ? fps has not changed for me since the beginning so i do not think it is anything that has been introduced.

Are you sure you're computer's not just bogged down over time?

Actually I have the same problem, I used to run dayz on 70fps

And no I'm down to about 15-20 over the last few months

All admins are moving to shitty shared server hosters, so a lot of what you will get seems like client side lag. Try to find a server not hosted by dayz.st, or vilayer etc

• Like 1

I'm seeing constant improvements if anything..

i guess it depends on the server you're playing. writhe made a good point, maybe the admins have moved servers as well. ive also head that some OA beta patches reduces FPS...

Edited by ToxicSludge
  • Like 1

yeah there was a report that the latest beta patch was causing some people serious issue's, i'm using 103419 without any problem's.

Computers can get loss in performance, maybe it's time to clean up or buy some new parts? Could also be that there is more stuff added to DayZ.

I had the same problem after coming back to Day Z a couple of months back, played on shitty 'official' Hives and was getting around 20fps. Then I tried Breaking Point and it went down to like 10-15 so I ditched that POS too and found a private hive, now I'm back up to 50+fps.

Win.