Sign in to follow this  
taylor swift (DayZ)

A New DayZ #AOW ORIGINS server - ☆★★☆Unitary Guerrilla Platoon☆★★☆ - 4 Hour Restarts [Ventrilo][23.19.134.218:2302][Bring your team!]

Server IP: 23.19.134.218:2302

If you connect via DayZ Commander then all you have to do is type in Unitary in the search field and you'll find it.

Come join in on an official DayZ Origins server started 5/31/13, and help take part in creating a great server community.

If you or your clan are looking for a new server to call home then please log in and start playing. There are zero houses and camps established so prime real estate is still available

UGP has an zero admin abuse policy so you will never get short end of the stick if you end up killing an admin and since the admins are very active, the server will always be maintained. You raid the admins camp? Steal their chopper? No Problem.. it is all part of the game.

The server also has an auto restart feature that restarts the server every 4 hours with a 15/5/1 minute warning so you have plenty of time to get to safe spot and log out.

PVP and Base Raiding is allowed in this server. Get those garages built!

Some basic rules:

No voice in side chat. We understand that accidents happen and sometimes you hit the VON button and it happens to be on side chat and that is ok but if it becomes a habit then that will result in an immediate kick and if you continue after that then you will get suspended or possibly permanently banned.

No racism whatsoever. This will lead to an immediate and permanent ban with no possibility of appeal so choose how you rage wisely.

Kill or be killed. Play how you like. Be a bandit or a hero, the choice is up to you. Choose a new spawn and continue playing. This is a hardcore server, with hardcore rules.​

We now have a ventrilo for our players to use.. also active teams may also ask for a private ventrilo channel just for them.

Admins are triad, Lucavi, and Taylor Swift. We will add more admins as the server grows.

http://ugp-forums.proboards.com

post-161433-0-05705900-1370459049_thumb.

Edited by taylor swift
  • Like 2

Dear mods,

I would like to make a suggestion. I would like to suggest that we have a place for people to post their servers. It could be an isolated place, with it's own title and everything. Seeing as these folks are all running private hives, we might need to incorporate that in to the name or something. I don't know, random idea... how about "Private Hive Discussion". It might sound corny, I know, but I'm sure people will get used to it over time.

That way we can keep this area relatively free from all the bazillions of server that people create and are dead after a month because there are more servers than there are players.

Thanks for reading.

Much love,

Diddums

ehhh.... just trying to get the word out about supporting our new dayz origins community. Private Hive discussion is basically just a spamfest.

Sorry for the annoying post Diddums.

• Like 1

There's a reason it's a spamfest mate ;)

Good server, nice ping... admins are active and most of all.. A WORKING RESTART SCRIPT!

• Like 2

Good server, nice ping... admins are active and most of all.. A WORKING RESTART SCRIPT!

Thanks.. and we play on staying up until dayz stand alone. We will be one of the first servers to update to 1.7.5 and 1.8.

• Like 1

Have 12 or so online right now. A bunch of new faces and some with clan tags. Lots of prime spots open for you to build a base and get nestled in so stay a while and kill or be killed.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns then please feel free to let triad, Taylor Swift or myself know. We'll work with you to resolve any issues you may have with the server.

Thanks and give us a shot.

In the next few days I'll be working on a forum for members to join so they can voice their opinions and comments and concerns in a proper fashion so bear with me.

Edited by Lucavi
  • Like 1

Basic forum is up @ ugp-forums.proboards.com

I'll fancy it up with some cool banners and such in the coming days/weeks but for now, register and tell us about yourself.

Edited by Lucavi

Byelov was pretty bumping tonight. Had a nice death rumble free for all. Like 8 or 9 people coming at each other with Makarovs from all sides for a good 2 hours.

13 people on and some PVP in sector B... restarting at the top of the hour.. fresh loot!

• Like 2