Sign in to follow this  
TommsteruK

New "Predator Event" - BANDITS NEEDED!

Hi, I am [HaS] TommsteruK. I run a DayZ private hive Chernarus server (50 Slot), we have only recently started up.

You may have seen my post about the new "Predator idea". Well, we need some bandits to volunteer.

If you haven't seen my Predator post, here is the run-down on it:

So, you have 20 - 30 players. 1 Predator for every 10 prey. The event is set at midnight, in a forest.

The predators (Hunters), have to kill every prey they see. They are given a ghillie suit, NVG's, an M9 SD and a choice of an M4 CCO SD with ammo - OR - an L85A2 AWS (yes, thermal) With NO ammo (That would be TOO op).

The prey are armed with a choice of either a flashlight OR a makarov w/ 1 mag. Basically they can choose to see and be seen, or not see and just hope to get a lucky shot on the predator. The main objective of the prey is to hide until they are the LAST MAN STANDING.

No matter what happens, everybody is given a complimentary prize for taking part afterwards. Read my main post on this event here (This explains the game and prizes better):

http://dayzmod.com/f...s/#entry1350892

I need some bandits to play a part as predator, or even just play as prey.

YOU CAN STREAM, WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC TO DO MORE THINGS LIKE THIS.

The event will start Approx 5:30 - 6:00 P.M. GMT, on Saturday 8th June.

If you would like to join, please P.M. me or reply to this topic, and I will be sure to send you the server password for when it is locked.

Until then, feel free to play on our server.

This is the I.P:

146.185.31.106:3408

We have active admins, but not many players. There will be very good rewards to the winners of the game, but until then, if you want some fun, please hop on the server!

Thanks,

[HaS] The Human Assassination Squad

EDIT: If you have any ideas or feedback for us, please P.M. me. I am willing to do other events, I already have other secret ideas for the future :-)

Edited by TommsteruK
  • Like 1

Mr.Mister Here! I am not a friendly or bandit player, and dont really care if I am predator or pray. But this certainly looks interesting! If I had to pick one it would be to act as prey but predator is something I would like to try aswell.

• Like 1

Mr.Mister Here! I am not a friendly or bandit player, and dont really care if I am predator or pray. But this certainly looks interesting! If I had to pick one it would be to act as prey but predator is something I would like to try aswell.

Thats brilliant!

If you want, i can still you give the server info on PM and you can tell me (if there are any slots left) if you want to be predator or prey.

Edited by TommsteruK

I do believe this is the server I've been going on recently :) I think this idea would be awesome! What about having cars scattered around the map (less than usual), song at survivors could get lucky - they'd be limited to roads tho, and could be easily shot at.

I do believe this is the server I've been going on recently :) I think this idea would be awesome! What about having cars scattered around the map (less than usual), song at survivors could get lucky - they'd be limited to roads tho, and could be easily shot at.

Well, the idea is it is ONLY in a forest, but thanks for the feedback, might take it into account! (maybe a bike or something in the forest, that would be lucky for the person that finds it.)

Also, if you would like to join, please tell me your role. Thanks!

we have 1 or 2 predator spots left. 1 has been taken, and we have quite alot of slots for prey left (but they are filling QUICKLY), so please sign up soon to be guaranteed a slot!

Bumping is FUN!

Guys, I just thought of a good idea.

Refering people as prey.

If you refer 3 people to the game, you get 1 more magazine for your gun.

Refer 5 people you get a Revolver

Refer 10 people you get an AKS-74U with 1 mag.

Refer 20 people and you get an M4A3 CCO and a G17 (Both have ammo) (flashlights stocked on these guns)

Referring people as Predator.

Refer 3 people and you get 1 extra mag for your guns (Except the L85A2 AWS - Nobody is allowed ammo with that.)

Refer 5 people and get a FN FAL

Refer 10 people and get a Coyote-Backpack (you only spawn with a Survival ACU - Prey have no backpack)

Refer 20 people and get a vehicle (Old bike - makes no noise)

Give your ideas and feedback on this idea please!

I like your idea but I don't see how giving ammo for the L85A2 would be OP. Predator has to be the most OP bad guy out there.

I like your idea but I don't see how giving ammo for the L85A2 would be OP. Predator has to be the most OP bad guy out there.

well i dont think it would be fair for the predators to have thermal vision AND shoot the people at the same time, it would be too easy.

guys, we only got 1 more day to apply! and we need LOTS more people, please sign up and give it a try, it'll be fun!

Predator or Prey, reporting in. Whatever you need, I'll be!

Awesome guys!

Gonna give you all the Password for server tomorrow when i wake up.

I should be on for about 5:40 PM (GMT) and i'll try to get the whole thing running for about 6:15. There are only 10 players, but that means 1 predator, 9 prey. Hopefully now that it's out we can get more people playing.

There is still time to apply BTW, Another 4 hours guys!

YOU CAN NO LONGER APPLY TO THIS EVENT. SERVER PASSWORD IS BEING GIVEN OUT NOW. EVENT STARTS IN APPROX 5 / 6 HOURS.

Just waiting for you guys to join, everyone that said they were joining, i have given you the IP and password) im gonna fly to you and drop you off where needed. Like i sai, im just waiting on you guys

Well, it seems that nobody joined The event at the allotted time, so i'm rescheduling the event for tomorrow at 3:00 PM GMT. tell me if you cal join, the event password will still be the same.