Sign in to follow this  
Jpl188

Stuck in Ocean

I quit this game awhile back, before i quit i was spawned in to the ocean by a hacker and apparently have been saved there since. Is there a quick way to die in the ocean? I have been sitting in the water for an hour now, and my food meter hasn't really gone done.

Not that I know of, sorry.

Your options are;

1) Create a new character on a private hive server. This might be better in the long run anyway, TBH.

2) Leave the game running overnight and let your character die.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 1

If you're really in love with that character and/or his gear, you could wedge a nail clipper on the swim/run key. Make sure you're pointed at the shoreline first. Watch a movie. Come back to the game. You should be on land.

it'd be nice if there were sharks or schools of Bluefish or some chomp chomp sharp toothed swimmer to do you in when you're out to sea.

You can try to hit the respawn button before it becomes unavailable but you have to be very fast and it might take a while.

Happened to me once too. I decided to make an adventure out of it (after being a little sad for a while) and I decided to try to swim to shore.

In the end, it was a very exiting adventure after all, 'cause all my icons (food/water/temps) where telling me I was about to die. I started to lose blood, everything went gray...but against all the odds I finally made it to shore!

I had to fight off some Zeds when I finally came on the beach and after that I quickly had some food and drinks. After that I started to run to get my temps up.

Then I went to the woods, did some hunting, made a fire and made sure I got some of that blood back by eating steaks.

The way I see it, it was all about survival. I was put into a life or death situation (by this damn hacker) but I refused to die, I decided to try my best to survive.

I know my story doesn't help you with your question about suicide, but maybe swimming is an option too. Just saying: it could be an adventure if you make it so.

Edited by Elias

it just seems a bit ridiculous that this is an event that will take a long time to fix, and has been happening for awhile.