osiriszoran

You know you killed a CoD puppy when....

you come across a ghille suited noob looting with his back to doors in the super market of Vybor with a DMR slung on his shoulder picking up beans. You then unload 10 rounds into his back and as he is bleeding out you hear him call you on direct comms a dirty *explective* *racial slur* *explective* *explective* and dies.

Murder #2 of the day was quite enjoyable.

Why do people even go into towns when they're fully geared? Just kill cows and eat their flesh. And only drink pond water.

Why do people even go into towns when they're fully geared? Just kill cows and eat their flesh. And only drink pond water.

Im guessing he thought Vibor was far enough away from the action of the airfield.

How does this make him a "CoD puppy" exactly?

Quite simple Designer...

"You then unload 10 rounds into his back and as he is bleeding out you hear him call you on direct comms a dirty *explective* *racial slur* *explective* *explective* and dies"

It's the Xbox "FAG, FAG, FAG, FAG!" syndrom.

But...this is DayZ...people rage all the time at their killers on it...so...doesn't that make him a DayZ puppy?

Except in CoD its non stop verbal diarrhea. You dont get it that often in DayZ if you get a headshot as they cant talk when dead in direct comms afaik.

This is the first time someones raged on me in it :)

it's not a cod kiddie, nor a xbox fagfagfagfagfag kiddie..

It's simply just an immature shit..

I always try to wound people so they can't shoot back, so as they are rageing in direct i simply walk slowly up to them and say "excuse me.. i think you have mistaken me for smoeone who gives a fuck" and then put a bullet to their face..

DAT FEELING... The more people i make cry, the happier i get..

srv DE54, come hunt us please.. We thrive on thosewho have tried allready!

it's not a cod kiddie' date=' nor a xbox fagfagfagfagfag kiddie..

I always try to wound people so they can't shoot back, so as they are rageing in direct i simply walk slowly up to them and say "excuse.. i think you have mistaken me for smoeone who gives a fuck" and then put a bullet to their face..

[/quote']

I... I must try this.

I always try to wound people so they can't shoot back, so as they are rageing in direct i simply walk slowly up to them and say "excuse.. i think you have mistaken me for smoeone who gives a fuck" and then put a bullet to their face..

[/quote']

I... I must try this.

Do it mate, it's worth it ;)

because boring maybe

I totally forgot that CoD invented rage over getting killed in a video game

Oh my....I'm getting old...you young lads with your intertubular lingo and weird glowing spaceship keyboards....

because boring maybe

And how is fun looting a town when you're geared up to the eyeballs? You aren't going to find anything you need.

because boring maybe

And how is fun looting a town when you're geared up to the eyeballs? You aren't going to find anything you need.

As unbelievable as it is, it's possible he lacked a hunting knife/matches/hatchet.

I always try to wound people so they can't shoot back, so as they are rageing in direct i simply walk slowly up to them and say "excuse me.. i think you have mistaken me for smoeone who gives a fuck" and then put a bullet to their face..

[/quote']

I'd like to quote the "The more people i make cry, the happier i get" part you said. :s

You must be a very sad person and you try to feel better for yourself this way.

My squad dropped more than 50 people today and I've heard a number of funny QQ. Several people said I was a bad shot while they bled to death in a corner. A guy with a silenced MP5 and camo was complaining that he is friendly. Another guy shot me in the back and followed me inside a building where my friend killed him so he decided to complain that we are hackers for 30 minutes. We also ran into some respawns with no weapons who kept trying to get away while yelling random insults, I'd shoot them in the legs and my friends would crowbar their ass to death, was quite hilarious.

you come across a ghille suited noob looting with his back to doors in the super market of Vybor with a DMR slung on his shoulder picking up beans. You then unload 10 rounds into his back and as he is bleeding out you hear him call you on direct comms a dirty *explective* *racial slur* *explective* *explective* and dies.

Murder #2 of the day was quite enjoyable.

I'm sad you didn't record it

My squad dropped more than 50 people today and I've heard a number of funny QQ. Several people said I was a bad shot while they bled to death in a corner. A guy with a silenced MP5 and camo was complaining that he is friendly. Another guy shot me in the back and followed me inside a building where my friend killed him so he decided to complain that we are hackers for 30 minutes. We also ran into some respawns with no weapons who kept trying to get away while yelling random insults' date=' I'd shoot them in the legs and my friends would crowbar their ass to death, was quite hilarious.

[/quote']

why would you kill ungeared players? What you should do is tail them for a bit, let them do the hard work of acquiring food, drinks, weapons, then when they're running across a field thinking they are safe, drop them.

Perhaps he didn't have a tent/place to store anything? I know in my month or so of playing this game, I have yet to find a tent at all.