Sign in to follow this  
TheRimarx

Suggestion: Folding bicycle

Idea: Add a foldable bicycle into DayZ,which can be found in residential buildings.

Explain:In his normal mode you can use it like the a normal bike.

But when the bike is folded,it will replace your backpack and you can carry it around.

Useful in the gear of your car when a wheel get broken,or you dont want to leave the bike alone.

http://upload.wikime...ersaglieri2.jpg

( ^ Real life picture)

Tell me, what you think about it. Hopfully my English wasn`t to bad :D

(I know that the DayZ Alpha dont´t be vehicles,but maybe it will be added later.)

• Like 3

THIS IS SO COOL !

But I would rather see it with the modern and compact version: I often see guys carrying these in France while on the subway.

------> IMAGE <------

I think its one of the best items we could add to the new inventory of DayZ.

Its Practical, its thriving and its original enough. Though it hasn't anything unrealistic nor too advantageous for the player who will use it.

I guess the handling would be very bad (even worse than the original bike's handling) over-sensible on steering and dangerous as hell.

The compact version (in the picture) would allow to carry with a bag (off course, after filling at least 10 back slots.

Edited by Drakan

I like it. I always thought you should be able to put a bike in a car or truck. Use the vehicle to cross the map, pull out your bike to loot and pillage Berizino!

I like it. I always thought you should be able to put a bike in a car or truck. Use the vehicle to cross the map, pull out your bike to loot and pillage Berizino!

I even Imagine this:

three buddies, early morning. You decide to visit Devil's castle.

After climbing and visiting. You come back by bike.

I often find it hard to support ideas like this, because I feel like there wouldn't be enough of these kinds of items in this setting to warrant it being added to the game. It's like when someone suggests a really obscure and uncommon gun (like, the AA12 for example) just for the cool factor. The first items I want to see would be items more fitting in Chernarus.

Briefcase bicycle. When you are no longer riding you can scam people with apocalyptic insurance policies.

2wdy4ra.jpg

• Like 1