Sign in to follow this  
kflo01

Servers That Have Base Building And Protection

I am looking for server that have base building (crafting) but also offer protection so when your offline it is not raided. Maybe something that is tied to the GUID of the player who built it. I was on a server that had this for players you'd enter their area/base and a warning would pop up if you didnt leve a in few seconds you'd die on the spot.

I assume the server admin ties it to a area around the building(s) or tent(s) or the area and once you cross that boundary the warning pops up.

Any servers offer this to players that are the Chernarus map?

I looked for it on Dayzcommander Dayzforever <----------------- one word. Do you have the IP? Is it one word or two like Dayzf orever.

"I know this is an apocalypse survival game that prides itself on realism, but can I please suck some admin teet and have super protection on my gear?"

• Like 3

Hey Applejaxc that was helpful.

We used to offer the bubbles, but it is very hard on your cpu that has to run it, we have other options for protecting your base, your more then welcome to hop on our server and talk with my boyfriend, in game name is F8L3RR0R. Server info is in my sig!

British Sergeants Mess have a server like that look up their website.

You need to get it on six updater ( play with 6 ) as the latest epoch isnt out on commander yet.

This is also a whitelist server so you'll need to apply. Been on there since bit started and not witnessed a single script kiddie and the admin are fair and reliable.

Single players can request a micro base with a dome around it I beleive. 5 more in your group you get to design your own base

http://www.dayzforever.com

Check it out remember to whitelist .

Why do you want protection for your gear when offline? This defeats the purpose of the game doesn't it? An alarm that warns players to leave a camp or they die??

Some players are gonna be in for one hellava shock when Standalone is released, let me tell you.

• Like 1

Why do you want protection for your gear when offline? This defeats the purpose of the game doesn't it? An alarm that warns players to leave a camp or they die??

Some players are gonna be in for one hellava shock when Standalone is released, let me tell you.

I think the standalone will be in for a shock as most people will prefer the new mods.

Put it this way after waiting so long I won't be rushing on to it just to go back basic and I know alot of others who feel the same.

FogeyZ Gilly cause different players want different things and have different reasons for playing. I think that was answered easy enough.

I tried the DayZForever Epoch server and had a friend insta-killed with a 1 second warning from one of these "protected bases". I was shortly thereafter killed by an admin and kicked from the server.

The additional scripting running seems to have affected the server's performance as well; was very choppy and fps was at an all time low.

2/10 would not recommend.

10/10 Admin abuse.