applejaxc

Taking Back Chernogorsk (Machinima that needs actors)

◾Name: Shane

◾In-game name: Cap'n

◾American, him and a few buddies were on a fishing trip looking to cash on some caviar when a storm hit and their boat overturned. He woke up, alone and cold on the beach. He's got a few skills, as he was a male nurse(lol) and he used to shoot skeet with his dad(Remington/M1014/Saiga pls). He could be that friendly medic guy that takes calls. I want him to get run over by a tractor if he has to die.

◾Age(not sure if actual or character, lol) 14 real age, 22 in character

I don't know if you want me but I am west coast, and have an okay mic.

Name (first);Bryan

In-game name; MossKing, but can be changed

Character name/short bio/skin/favorite gear (bandit or hero? sniper or rifleman?) PMC Called into take out the infection/infected, stranded. Camo Clothes, Mk48 Mod 0 or M249

Age 20

Not excactly tons of expirence, but I learn quick and can follow directions

Interesting. I'll think about it.

Name: Paul

In game character: mortarmax fisticuffs

My name is Reginald mortarmax fisticuffs, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the British army, loyal servant to the true queen, Elizibeth the 69th. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance on rocket, in this life or the next for this zombie outbreak.”

WAY too metagame for the RP stature, but interesting. Sounds more like he'd be insane, and THINK he's the General.

◾Name: Shane

◾In-game name: Cap'n

◾American, him and a few buddies were on a fishing trip looking to cash on some caviar when a storm hit and their boat overturned. He woke up, alone and cold on the beach. He's got a few skills, as he was a male nurse(lol) and he used to shoot skeet with his dad(Remington/M1014/Saiga pls). He could be that friendly medic guy that takes calls. I want him to get run over by a tractor if he has to die.

◾Age(not sure if actual or character, lol) 14 real age, 22 in character

This character is absolutely fantastic. Maybe he can be hit by a tractor, "Die," be found episodes later, and get hit again? ;)

ALL OF YOU: Add bitsby_ on Steam.

I'm Jake. I'll play any part, do whatever, I'm relatively efficient with all weapons and I know what I'm doing.

If you'd like me to help please add my Skype: JSparks225

Cheers! :)

Seems interesting.

Name: Ryan

In-game Name: Auzzii

Character Details:

Name - (What ever you want me to have, i'm fine with what ever)

Short Bio - Yet again, what ever you want me to do. Just keep in mind that i have a thick Australian accent and i sound like i'm in my 20's.

Favorite Gear - Loud guns, MK48's and M4's are my personal favorite types of weapons in the vanilla. Depending on which mod you film it on, my choice may vary. My favorite skin is the SAS skin with the boonie cap. Provided it's a military role that i fill if i do end up getting into the project.

Bandit/Hero? - Mix of the two, more on the bandit side how ever.

Class - Rifleman suits me, i prefer to be in the thick of it.

Sorry if i'm a bit broad with some of my statements/ideas. This does sound interesting however and i think it'll be good to take part in. Hope to hear back soon.

Edited by Auzzii

My name is Reginald mortarmax fisticuffs, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the British army, loyal servant to the true queen, Elizibeth the 69th. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance on rocket, in this life or the next for this zombie outbreak.”

Oh Maximus...you silly boy!

Seems interesting.

Name: Ryan

In-game Name: Auzzii

Character Details:

Name - (What ever you want me to have, i'm fine with what ever)

Short Bio - Yet again, what ever you want me to do. Just keep in mind that i have a thick Australian accent and i sound like i'm in my 20's.

Favorite Gear - Loud guns, MK48's and M4's are my personal favorite types of weapons in the vanilla. Depending on which mod you film it on, my choice may vary. My favorite skin is the SAS skin with the boonie cap. Provided it's a military role that i fill if i do end up getting into the project.

Bandit/Hero? - Mix of the two, more on the bandit side how ever.

Class - Rifleman suits me, i prefer to be in the thick of it.

Sorry if i'm a bit broad with some of my statements/ideas. This does sound interesting however and i think it'll be good to take part in. Hope to hear back soon.

No no no. Being broad isn't too much of an issue. I could do with an adult-sounding foreigner, mate. Just keep the shrimp off the barbie and we'll be alright. :)

Add bitsby_ on Steam.

No no no. Being broad isn't too much of an issue. I could do with an adult-sounding foreigner, mate. Just keep the shrimp off the barbie and we'll be alright. :)

Add bitsby_ on Steam.

No worries.

- Justin

- PancakeJackson

- Jackson was washed up on shore after a recon mission to extract a few survivors from a hostage camp in the eastern hemisphere. On the way back they were shot down leaving jackson afloat in the middle of nowhere, knowing that his friend kenneth was still alive.

- Ghillie/camo/cz550 and m24/ hero sniper

Apple, when this going on, I've been waiting lol!

What are the specs of your pc too? We've got to be having the best we can.

- Justin

- PancakeJackson

- Jackson was washed up on shore after a recon mission to extract a few survivors from a hostage camp in the eastern hemisphere. On the way back they were shot down leaving jackson afloat in the middle of nowhere, knowing that his friend kenneth was still alive.

- Ghillie/camo/cz550 and m24/ hero sniper

Seems like everyone wants to be a sniper or tote a LMG XD

Apple, when this going on, I've been waiting lol!

What are the specs of your pc too? We've got to be having the best we can.

Good enough.

And I know you've been waiting, but have you noticed I haven't set a recording date yet? I'm going to close the recruiting process soon, and then we're going to iron out who's character is who, and then we're going to decide on the first episode and get that out. Give me tim.