westav26

Never playing this game again.

I think the solution is to - in terms of cheaters - have everyone provide a number of photographs of themselves, or turn up in person at Day Z HQ and have their personal details verified, address, place of work, parents & other family members... all that stuff.

Then, if they are guilty of cheating, anyone who lives nearby can go round and set them all on fire.

That'll teach em.

Well I feel your pain but honestly the thing that makes this game so great to me is the ability to lose everything in the blink of an eye even to something stupid. :)

Hmmm...I just killed a bandit in Cherno med tents with my Winchester after he shot some dude right nearby me...he happened to have NVGs and a SAW...not you by any chance???

When life gives you lemons... MAKE ORANGE JUICE! xD

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade... get mad!

I don't want your damn lemons! What the am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Would it be cool if you made a post in DayZ General Discussion, telling us what the problems are and possible solutions to them?

Saying you ragequit without giving anything tangible doesn't help anyone and invites flaming.

EDIT: So you were hacked. Sorry to hear that bro, truly. I can't stand hackers but there going to be here for the time being. Best I can offer is to find a new server or wait it out a bit.

Fed up of hackers cheaters. Just F**KING died on a server because of a hack lost all my S**T' date=' M29 SAW,NVG's everything. and the fact you start with no food WTF? and no food spawning? sort it out guys.:@:@:@

[/quote']

Dont get attached to ur shit then you wont cry

Don't complain about losing your S%^$. Almost everyone has lost some stuff due to hacks or bugs. When I started playing dayz mod I had a character with 16 hours of game time on him and lost everything due to the camo suit glitch spawned me into the ocean. I didn't rage because,

and also ALPHA.

Sorry you lost all yer stuff Ejaculacid,and in such a way... it does suck.

I was on the same server we all died at the same time. Like 50+ people instantly died. So I'm assuming it was a hack. I don't know who did it or how to find out who did it though' date=' so hopefully someone on the server knew how.

[/quote']

Its really simple... an active admin going through the logs will find the activated script and the kiddie that executed it.

The problem is 80% of server have lazy admins... check AusArmA's ban list.... it huge and the only reason those ppl where caught is because one of the admins goes through all the logs... not because BE picked them up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Goodbye.

and asshole will be assholes

In all fairness. First reply pretty much pointed to the right direction.

But what is a community supposed to do here?

No dont go? We love you?

It's his decision. He feels entitled to open up a new thread and didn't even bother searching for the right places.

It's a mod that is designed to generate frustration. Some people just can't handle it.

I play EVE Online thats the most frustrating game in the whole world' date=' im just gonna wait till DAyz is out of its alpha phase

[hr']

Would it be cool if you made a post in DayZ General Discussion' date=' telling us what the problems are and possible solutions to them?

Saying you ragequit without giving anything tangible doesn't help anyone and invites flaming.

EDIT: So you were hacked. Sorry to hear that bro, truly. I can't stand hackers but there going to be here for the time being. Best I can offer is to find a new server or wait it out a bit.

[/quote']

best answer ive seen through this whole topic thanks mate! i will do it :P. to the people saying hahahaha or "Ok. Goodbye." by Tassadarh or "Another thread. Okay, so what do i say? It's an alpha, bla bla, goodbye, blabla..." by Tegla you just as bad as the hacker as you don't give constructive advice. And if everyone had that attitude no one would be playing this game LOL

Posting a topic like this and you can easily see how the community responds in the manner of being nice and helpful or just saying GTFO.

Very good to see the people that actually have good answers and helpful ones to the guy that said I was on his server when we died you remember what server it was????? and in reply to S1ippery Jim i never even got to fire my M29 SAW :P was saving it for the air feild didnt even get that far lol.

If you want positive responses, make constructive, positive posts. When you flame, you will get flamed.