Sign in to follow this  
krihelion

Lets be honest: How many times?

Lots of times, honestly. It (DayZ) still boils down to a complex game of press your luck. Meaning one often tends, while playing the game, to extend oneself even against realization that the risk is much higher than the chance for survival - in a given instance. Zombies are the monkey in the wrench, the fly in the ointment, the John McClane in Hans Gruber's evil plot.

So you've looted the NWAF, survived Stary, were victorious on Green Mountain ... no bandit or hero fired bullet could so much as scratch you. On your way back to camp to brag up your exploits, you collide with a pile of junk in the road and disable your blue van. You get out to have a look. Whack! One zombie just broke your leg, now it and five others are dining on your braggart rump roast - served very rare.

Zombies kill us players often enough. Players not so often talk about it.

Edited by Saethkept
  • Like 3

I've lost count...

But i've been killed by ArmA more than anything else.

Plenty of times, far more than players kill me. Usually after I have been alive a litt le while and get a bit reckless.

I probably died twice withing the first week, after that.. i've probably died 2 more times - unless you count me being shot and unconscious and left for zombies? Then 3 times :P

- Anarchy.