Sign in to follow this  
Kuro5hin420

The official Seattle 124 thread

This thread is dual purpose. We enjoy this mod and we enjoy having a server of our own to call home and play with some of the same people on a regular basis. We have a nice batch of regulars and it is nice to see them on the server when I log on. The task of moderating our server is made pretty simple and hassle free thanks to the group of regulars who all play on our server and for that I want to quickly thank everyone who helps keep Dallas 24 a fun place to play by being helpful to the admins and other players. I can speak for all of us in Clan PMC when I say we appreciate it as it makes our jobs easier and allows us more time to play with all of you instead of spending our time telling people to behave. If there are ever any incidents with hacking/malicious or racist chat/people spamming the server or if you feel like someone is doing something they should not be please do not feel like you can not approach any of us about this issue. I will be checking this thread often so just post in this thread about your issue or if you just want to say hey. Hopefully this will stem the tide of people making threads about specific servers in our case at least.

With that being said it is time to talk about hosting our own server. We host our server out of our own pockets. While it is not ridiculously expensive it does cost money and we have real life stuff that takes president over hosting our server. We will not be able to continue to do this without the donations of our players and clan and any bit you can donate makes a difference and is appreciated. At this time we are not able to give anything away in game for your donation but I am trying to work out a solution to this out of game to make sure our donors do not feel like they have given money to us without receiving anything besides playing on our server. Once I have this figured out I will update this thread and let everyone know. For the time being, we need help keeping our server up and any donation you make will be noted for future perks/cool shit and you will also get a personal thanks from me.

We enjoy our community and we want to keep it going. Please help us provide a place for everyone to play the game they way they want to (Within the provided rules of course). Donation link can be found below, we are grateful for anything you can spare.

Http://clanpmc.com/donate.html

Legacy post above. Same statements remain the same, though I would like to add a little story. The other night before the dallas' went down I was on our server playing with everyone else and we had a few new faces who were pretty cool, Optimus sticks out right away but there were others. Someone was being an idiot and hacking in our server and destroying buildings and despite this set back everyone remained friendly and having fun and it felt really good to know that the hacker didn't get his satisfaction of f'ing up the game for everyone else. Thank you to the people who come into our server on a regular basis and those who come in for the first time and don't immediately screw the place up. You guys make weeding the jerks and morons out worth it and you also make it much much easier. We should be back up and running tonight and you are all welcomed and encouraged to come by our server and get in some play. I know I will be there.

:Shameless self promotion:

Please head over to our donation page, link located in the legacy post above, and help us keep the server paid for if you enjoy having a fun place to play with approachable admins. If you don't enjoy having a nice place to have fun by all means skip this part, but only if you hate fun and friendship and love and you want the sun to explode. You don't want the sun to explode, do you?

Our server has been down for most of the day waiting for an update. I believe that is finally happening right now so we should be back up and running again in no time.

to everyone who joined prior to this post I apologize if you were kicked but we did not want you to be in the middle of something and then BAM, server goes down for update. I will update this post once the install is complete and the server is running stable.

The sever is back up to date as of 2 days ago. Last night saw some crazy vehicle action between a bunch of different parties, and the standard camp spawns cause rockets dumb and took away guns thing.

I was a great night.

The server is currently down because it is moving to the seatle location. There should be less lag because it is close to the hive. So bear with us, and we will get you the info you need. Also vehicles and tents and shit will be preserved.

We are bringing this server down temporarily tonight because of the issues with the hive. We dont want people thinking out server is shit, so it will be down.

We will not be putting it up in a locked state.

We will not be lowering the player limit for testing.

We are just bringing it down for a few hours until everything levels out. Hopefully we can safely enjoy this game when they go shock the hamsters or something with the Hive.