I have put over 50 hours into day z only maybe 1 of those hours was in a group. I find it significantly less effective to solo, so I basically would like a partner(s) who I can play with. You must speak english, and thats pretty much it. I would prefer if you too put hours close to that of mine but thats ok if not. As for myself I find myself especially useful at looting in zombie swarmed areas, dealing with zombies, etc. My only weakness is that I for some reason cannot kill another player for the life of me, I just suck at it, killed one person ever and that was only because he was alt-tabbed out. So I guess someone that counterbalances my skills would be cool. Add me on steam: shredergenetix

P.S. You also must be running the latest day z patch (1.7.1.4) I like the way it is, no reverting for me.

We should be partners bro, add me on steam: Vinchenzo004 (itll show up as Cosmic4)

I like that you play the latest patch. You didn't say what hours you play or what part of the world you are in.

I am in the UK and play most evenings till late. I am also a non bandit and only kill in self defence. If any of that matches your style feel free to add me.

Steam name : Molten@home

I didnt even think of that molten. I am in Gmt-5 and I play usually at night from around 6pm-2-3 am depends on how I feel about playing with a full server because everybody runs to the daylight ones at that time.

Pretty new to the game so I can't really offer pro-knowledge of it. (I'm only 8-10 hours in.) But I do feel like the game would be fantastic if played in a team. I've tried to group up with people in the game itself but you generally lose them the first moment infected attack and you both have to scatter and run.

My timezone is GMT+1. I mostly play late afternoons/late evenings. Steam name is the same as my forum name here: Romburama

I would love to play with other people. Steam ID is Jamjor.

I can play whenever, really. Im in Canada so Id like NA servers.

Steam name: Aarithian

Affiliation: Survivor

Looking for friendly survivors to team up with.

Feel free to add me on Steam.