Sign in to follow this  
sheepdawg

Why can't I play DayZ? Require assistance!

I've tried with Steam(both arma2 and arma2 dayz offered by Steam), dayzcommander and playsix(or whatever) but i cant get into any servers I keep getting the ght.pbo(or something like that) error about signatures etc. When I use the A2 server browser most of the dots are red and the rest yellow with a question mark in it. Please help if you can...

Edited by Sheepdawg

Usually persistent .pbo errors are caused by some of your files being corrupt, have you tried verifying your cache files for arma2 and OA? https://support.stea...=2037-QEUH-3335

Blegh I havent done that as i figured installing the A2Beta patch manually(from the site) would fix it. Cant believe I didnt try this haha, thanks for jogging my memory man. Should have read my own advice in other help threads, as I always suggest that step haha.

Ha, its like the 'have you tried turning it off and on again' response for anything steam related,

• Like 1

If you look at under the install/update tab on DayZ Commander, you will see an install button to the right of each mod. Normally, that same "button" will indicate if your install of any given mod is corrupt. In that case, you simply re-install whatever mod has not installed correctly.

Hmm that did not seem to work. Exact error reads as follows:

"Files "C:\Program Files(x86)Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 2\addons\glt.lhd.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys."

So yep, not quite sure what that means. I have the newest version of A2Beta, verified and everything. 14 files downloaded BTW on the verify.

If you look at under the install/update tab on DayZ Commander, you will see an install button to the right of each mod. Normally, that same "button" will indicate if your install of any given mod is corrupt. In that case, you simply re-install whatever mod has not installed correctly.

I have done all that but once i get into A2 these errors are what I am seeing, regardless of the method I loaunch DayZ with.

Edited by Sheepdawg

Just had a look in my files and i dont have glt.lhd.pbo

have you installed any other mods? maybe they installed something in there that battleye doesnt like.

I'd try doing as it says, remove the offending file and see what happens, dont delete it though, just save it somewhere.

scerw it. uninstall/reinstall to see if that works. I got plenty of internet.

• Like 1

I've tried with Steam(both arma2 and arma2 dayz offered by Steam)

You.. Do realize that you need ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead installed and played at least once to play the DayZ mod?

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

-Did you update Arma 2 to the latest beta patch?

-Did you update DayZ to the latest version?

-Did you try reinstalling the games on Steam?

-Did you remove the @DayZ and let it redownload?

Let me know if it worked :).

Just had a look in my files and i dont have glt.lhd.pbo

have you installed any other mods? maybe they installed something in there that battleye doesnt like.

I'd try doing as it says, remove the offending file and see what happens, dont delete it though, just save it somewhere.

I would have tried that first. Did you fix it ?

OP, do you have this mod installed?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5858

Anyway, try starting up DayZ through DayZ Commander and going back to the main menu. Check under Expansions which mods you have activated, if the GLT LHD is one of them, de-activate it and try again.