Sign in to follow this  
arrowxd

Is there any good vanilla servers???

Anyone else remember the great original DayZ servers before all of this new AI and Custom buildings? Is there still any old, normal, original servers out there that can bring back that First Logon DayZ Nostalgia? The fear of zombies and players, not awkward OP AI's and stupid amount of barracks and vehicles! Is there any good servers out there that can bring back some good original DayZ gameplay?? Please reply i wanna find some good original servers in preparation for Standalone :)

TMW has 2 vaniila dayz server on the main hive, EU2419, US2419, the populas tends to be friendly though.

I don't know exactly why I get horribly angry while reading your post but obviously you have no fuc*in clue about the available mods out there.

If you want to enjoy vanilla experience then simply join DayZero for example.

http://zombies.nu/

Hey, DALLAS 420 Is The Answer! Usually about 27 players, but it is a very fun server. Completely Vanilla.

I don't know exactly why I get horribly angry while reading your post but obviously you have no fuc*in clue about the available mods out there.

If you want to enjoy vanilla experience then simply join DayZero for example.

http://zombies.nu/

You clearly didnt get what i meant did you? DayZero has implemented scripts such as more OP weapons, OP vehicles .etc why must you get so angry im looking for Vanilla DayZ not another mod! Ive played DayZero and i didnt enjoy it. Since when were such things as handgliders in Vanilla DayZ xD
  • Like 2

Hey, DALLAS 420 Is The Answer! Usually about 27 players, but it is a very fun server. Completely Vanilla.

im checking it out now

TMW has 2 vaniila dayz server on the main hive, EU2419, US2419, the populas tends to be friendly though.

I would recommend this one, they will help you if you get injured. However, if you are simply going to go on a server to kill people and raid camps, stick away from this one, as I have worked with a lot of the people on these servers, and they are some of the best combatants in this game IMO.

• Like 1

US264 was one of the earliest public hives out there, and by far the toughest on hackers.

US 2873

US 3889

US 3305(dead now)

US 3353

US 520(Side Chat)

US 420(Side Chat n I'm not sure about the number, but it's definitely 4something)

US 3480

Ultimately, the best thing to do it use DayZ Commander and filter out the unofficial servers. There are still a few that get through, altered servers still being on the public hive though. Not a big deal though, as you will know as soon as you join if you happened into one of those servers.

US 3480

Ultimately, the best thing to do it use DayZ Commander and filter out the unofficial servers. There are still a few that get through, altered servers still being on the public hive though. Not a big deal though, as you will know as soon as you join if you happened into one of those servers.

Thanks for the recommendation! We keep 3480 as clean as we can, it's set to Veteran difficulty; sidechat is on (no voice); we have a public teamspeak; and it's a vanilla server. We tend to have plenty of people to play with as well, there's usually a good amount of traffic.

Cheers

If you're looking for a european based vanilla server, give ours a try: UK498. GMT -5. Veteran difficulty.

US 3480 is a good one, although I'm still in search for a nice private vanilla server, like balota buddies but they are way to nosey when it comes to signing up..

Edited by Dekkymane

Is there any good vanilla servers that still have AS50 in it ?

Host: North Country Killers {NCK}

Admins: Active, Reachable and Friendly

Hive: Public

Sunset: 12:00pm EST (appx.)

Restarts: Every 6 hours (6:00 and 12:00)

Max. Players: 50

Vehicles: Default Vehicle settings (Vanilla)

Special Events: Yes! See below!

Communication: Side Chat enabled (no voice), Teamspeak3 server available (info in welcome message in DayZ server)

Name: US 520 hosted by NCK - North Country Killers

IP: 173.208.85.82:2332

A relatively new server still seeking a greater, regular population. We'd love to have you.

• Like 1

US264 was one of the earliest public hives out there, and by far the toughest on hackers.

Not a big fan of the admins there, they're quick to ban and some act quite inmature.

---------

If you play public hives, US 1992 and US 1993 are some good ones.

US 3480 is a good one, although I'm still in search for a nice private vanilla server, like balota buddies but they are way to nosey when it comes to signing up..

same here....every good private server i find either gets over-run by hackers or dissapears out of nowhere. i lost 4+ tents and a ton of gear last month due to my home server going under in favor of origins >:(

been looking for a solid one ever since

Edited by joswann

Host: North Country Killers {NCK}

Admins: Active, Reachable and Friendly

Hive: Public

Sunset: 12:00pm EST (appx.)

Restarts: Every 6 hours (6:00 and 12:00)

Max. Players: 50

Vehicles: Default Vehicle settings (Vanilla)

Special Events: Yes! See below!

Communication: Side Chat enabled (no voice), Teamspeak3 server available (info in welcome message in DayZ server)

Name: US 520 hosted by NCK - North Country Killers

IP: 173.208.85.82:2332

A relatively new server still seeking a greater, regular population. We'd love to have you.

Im gonna log on now