It would be classic if someone sat there waiting for someone to refill a canteen, then pounce out of the water with a hatchet.

• Like 1

It would be classic if someone sat there waiting for someone to refill a canteen, then pounce out of the water with a hatchet.

we just ligthened a fire below :3 so if someone would try to check it oput, BOOM!

I tried that one time but nobody came :( except for zeds, who blew my cover because when they swim over you they don't leave anymore.

i did this at the lake next to the chopper spawn east of chernarus, as soon as someone entered the chopper, i stood up and gave them a headshot

after a while i got bored, but i got 5-6 people all of the same clan before they figured out what was going on^^

• Like 1

Hehe me and a couple of mates did that as well, bit silly on the recording tho:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9vo29VHIGs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That is where I hide all my tents....not that tent, I got scared it was. But the lakes of chernogorsk have enough arms to arm an army lol...if they haven't been found.

That is where I hide all my tents....not that tent, I got scared it was. But the lakes of chernogorsk have enough arms to arm an army lol...if they haven't been found.

How do you do that?

can you put a video of it up on youtube?

keep it to one thread, please

Rgds

LoK

Nice game mechanic exploit.

Can you also show me how to get unlimited ammo while your about it?

Nice game mechanic exploit.

Can you also show me how to get unlimited ammo while your about it?

sorry dont know how to get unlimited ammo :(