how to make friends

1. Find a guy.

2. State that your friendly.

3. Stalk him until he accepts you.

4. Talk and joke with him.

5. Travel to stary with him.

6. Betray him in a terrible fashion.

7. Laugh demonically!!!

!! Warning!! May result in becoming an asshole.

-[tpt]iceprincekyo

Nice first post, welcome to the forums, you seem like a nice chap.

• Like 1

You messed up with the title. It should be "The Thought Process of Ten Year Old Children Who Play DayZ".

• Like 5

You messed up with the title. It should be "The Thought Process of Ten Year Old Children Who Play DayZ".

I love reading your posts in terry crews' voice...

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 4

i like reading your posts in the voice of Morgan Freeman.

• Like 4

I don't regret making him my avatar :)

I think of it as a nice way to make enimies out of 10 year old kids, and while im here may I ask HOW can a 10 year old even play DayZ, I mean, My computer can't get 60 fps out of it, so how can some kids little laptop even get 10... just sayin

I think of it as a nice way to make enimies out of 10 year old kids, and while im here may I ask HOW can a 10 year old even play DayZ, I mean, My computer can't get 60 fps out of it, so how can some kids little laptop even get 10... just sayin

You'd be surprised. Very surprised.

I just don't understand what people want here on the forums. People disliked how i gunned down a guy in a supermarket, (I should have talked to him?) and you guys seem to dislike how Kyo here legit betrays someone, and spends a good 15+ minutes on it. So.... I am a good friend of Kyo here, so how should I kill someone that people would be fine with?

May I also bring to your attention that this is PROBABLY a troll...

Edited by Kiba Inuzuka

There is no "legit" betrayal. Tricking someone into trusting you is no trick. In DayZ, it is among the easiest of accomplishments. Those who demonstrate a smug pride in doing so have illustrated their in game personalities quite clearly and in large block print scrawled in crayon. True enough, some of us do eventually develop wider reputations than others around the DayZ community. What comes around often does indeed go around. Something to keep in mind.

I just don't understand what people want here on the forums. People disliked how i gunned down a guy in a supermarket, (I should have talked to him?) and you guys seem to dislike how Kyo here legit betrays someone, and spends a good 15+ minutes on it. So.... I am a good friend of Kyo here, so how should I kill someone that people would be fine with?

May I also bring to your attention that this is PROBABLY a troll...

They want you to engage your target...in conversation. Talk to them and work out a situation where both of you get the gear you need. If the individual is hostile then you must kill to survive but what if they are friendly?

What's the fun in dayz without bandits and gunfire. Being sociopathic brings fun into the game. If everyone was goody goody with each other it wouldn't be much of a survival game anymore.

What's the fun in dayz without bandits and gunfire. Being sociopathic brings fun into the game. If everyone was goody goody with each other it wouldn't be much of a survival game anymore.

I get enough wanton murder in every other game, in this one I can be a hero. Why should I regard every human as a target when I'm busy ducking the infected ones already? I enjoy the human interaction and talking to people. Yes I've met my share of people who like you believe that a game is only fun when being "sociopathic". Still I have healed those people only to be shot in the face. Can you even go a day being "goody goody" or hell have you even tried?

I used to be a hero like you then I took a crossbow bolt in the face..

Ya.... I dislike how I got killed every time, so i said screw it i'm getting revenge... kinda liked it so i continued. Heroes are fine with me and I don't kill them, I only kill the try-hards.

Ya.... I dislike how I got killed every time, so i said screw it i'm getting revenge... kinda liked it so i continued. Heroes are fine with me and I don't kill them, I only kill the try-hards.

I see this logic a lot. Someone assumes that they have to become an asshole so they don't get killed by assholes. Well, you could be cautious instead of running up to someone expecting them to friendly. KOS doesn't solve everything, and it will do quite the opposite when you get that gracing bandit skin. Now we ALL have a good excuse to shoot you.

1) Become a bandit

2) Drive up and down the costal highway in a shot-up UAZ jeep

3) Pull up to a noobspawn

4) Stick your silenced M4A1 CCO in his face

5) "Would you like to be my friend?"

Edited by bfisher