Hey man, me and two buddies are interested in joining your clan. Me (TMW Se7eN, Not-So-Ninja & TMW Marijke) Within a clan. Within another clan?....

We enjoy long walks on the beach, Moon-walks (not the Michael Jackson kind) Shamoooon Motherfucker!... More the Neil Armstrong kind, One small step for man...

Other hobbies include pointing pipes at people and critising them, and I myself personally enjoy being a sea lion and collecting polythene bags in a rubber dingy and saving geese.

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 4

Hey man, me and two buddies are interested in joining your clan. Me (TMW Se7eN, Not-So-Ninja & TMW Marijke) Within a clan. Within another clan?....

We enjoy long walks on the beach, Moon-walks (not the Michael Jackson kind) Shamoooon Motherfucker!... More the Neil Armstrong kind, One small step for man...

Other hobbies include pointing pipes at people and critising them, and I myself personally enjoy being a sea lion and collecting polythene bags in a rubber dingy and saving geese.

Bro you seem like just the type of clan-ception member we would like in our 'ard clan add me on skype there are some important stuff i need to lay on you