wussupwussup

As a new player... please tell me where to find a gun

guns are VERY important on the game and must be the number 1 priority in order to survive :s

Hatchet can save you from 1 zombie, but not from 10...

Let me get this clear:

1) See where you are (street signs, notable nature signs [lakes, mountains, etc], man-made structures [dams, cities, barns])

2) once you know where you are just follow a road to a main city. ( BE CAREFULL!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOTTED DONT RUN NEAR THE MAIN ROAD ON THE COASTS! approach the line of trees and hide between them to avoid getting shot by bandits).

3) Once you get near a big city, dont doubt, run inside the city and head for the market/church/clock tower building/hotel reception/hospital/bars. You can loose agro from zombies easily, and if you run the whole way, bandits might not be able to shoot you.

4) Getting away from the city is the hardest part, as this must be done silently and in a stealthy way (to avoid atracting zombies). For Cherno I recommend to go in from the west side of the city and go out through the North East hospital after looting it. For Electro i recommend the same, but if you already have gear, you might wanna go for the Power Plant on the North, but be aware of posible encounters with other survivors/bandits.

The other thing that I recommend is always having your MIC ready, the default Push-to-talk key on the ingame is "Bloq Mayus" on the left side on the keyboard, above the Shift key. Set the channel option to the "Direct Channel" (or something like that, i dont remember right now). And if u see a survivor heading your way, try to avoid him, but if you are sure he will see you, tell him that you are unarmed and you dont wish to fight as you are starting from 0. Believe me, it works... i meet a russian guy on Cherno and helped him find a weapon. I could have shoot him on sight, but instead i used the ingame voice over net to make him know that i was near and i wouldnt shoot him. DONT EXPECT THIS TO WORK WITH EVERYBODY!!!

The last advice i can give you is try to avoid players... dont reveal your location anytime!! Scout the area where you are heading before comming in, specially roof tops in the cities... dont go alone to airfields, you might deal with tons of zombies and probably players roaming arround.

Again, if you want to join me, my steam ID is: MagnoMight - Send me a PM with your Steam ID so I know its you and we can group up.

Cya!