donakowski1@gmail.com

Help setting up my computer to run DayZ best, please?

I'm not sure if this goes here or not, so if not I'm sorry. Anyways, I have been playing DayZ for a while, although it has not been the smoothest experience I have had fun none the less. My computer is not a gaming PC by any means, but it is still only a year old so I imagine there might be a way for me to boost the performance by adjusting a few settings here or there. I'm not a computer guy so I don't really know what info to give to you guys but if you can help and let me know, I'd be happy to get whatever info is needed. Thanks!

If you don't know your specs and your computer is a name brand, what is the make and model?

It's a HP Touchsmart 520 PC.

Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 64 bit Operating System. That's about all I can find, sorry!

• One PCI Express MXM slot that supports a PCI Express x16 graphics card (Generation 2 speed) <---yes you can upgrade gfx

• also shows a chart on that page showing compatible cpu's so look into a decent quad core, quad core makes a hell of a difference to dual core in Arma II

I wouldn't go overkill on the graphics card though, get something that will hold its own but not use too much power.

and if you are not comfortable upgrading try running everything on low and work it from there, turn off AA and all the fancy stuff in Video options