Sign in to follow this  
symptom

DayZ Standalone Questions

I've been away in Japan these last 7 months. Finally I'm home and can start playing DayZ again. What's the word on a release date for the DayZ Standalone?? Any news on the latest update?? Please fill me in. I have missed a LOT.

Thanks!!

Rocket is on his way back from Everest. As soon as he's back to work they will be holding a review to see the progress and then we should be getting a much clearer idea. Anything else you hear/read will be speculation.

I've been away in Japan these last 7 months. Finally I'm home and can start playing DayZ again. What's the word on a release date for the DayZ Standalone?? Any news on the latest update?? Please fill me in. I have missed a LOT.

Thanks!!

The release date for DayZ standalone, according to rocket is "When it's done."

I think Rocket is becoming the new GabeN...

But i have a question, what were you doing in japan? :huh:

The release date for DayZ standalone, according to rocket is "When it's done."

I think Rocket is becoming the new GabeN...

But i have a question, what were you doing in japan? :huh:

I was there training to be a samurai....

jk lol

Was there on business with my company, training the Japanese how to run American style machines for tire building. I'm an engineer for Bridgestone Firestone. It's a Japanese/American company. Google it if you want the history....lol.

Edited by symptom
  • Like 2

I was there training to be a samurai....

jk lol

Was there on business with my company, training the Japanese how to run American style machines for tire building. I'm an engineer for Bridgestone Firestone. It's a Japanese/American company. Google it if you want the history....lol.

lol nice.

Crazy the development of this game. NEver seen anything like it. Wish they would post a semi hard release date.

Crazy the development of this game. NEver seen anything like it. Wish they would post a semi hard release date.

Well to be fair the game hasn't really had a traditional inception so there's no standard practice to follow. When the game is announced and then released in alpha it will follow a more traditional route.

Our Inception whilst unorthadox is quite traditional IMHO :)

• Like 1

2013-2113, I think that's a pretty good time lapse