BlueBalls987x

Looking For a group

Hello, I'm relatively new;but I have the basics down and have some experience. I don't have a particular server I play on regularly so id be willing to go on any. And I have "Skype". So please reply I've been looking to group up for quite awhile now. -BlueBalls987x -Thanks for looking

Hello there!

Feel free to come and check out the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, or TMW for short.

TMW is a friendly Hero clan that mainly operates along the Main Hive, our goal is to show that DayZ does not have to be shoot on sight, we tend to go around

major cities offering aid to other players and neutralizing anyone who shows them self to be hostile.

When were not doing that we are on medic operations, we have a sticky thread on this website created by Dr Wasteland MD, (our founder). In this thread players

can request help from TMW, and then we will dispatch a team to their aid, this includes medical and general survival, food and water and such.

There is much more to us, as we cater for most styles of gameplay.

• Medic
  • Bodyguard
  • Supply & Logistics

Because of how TMW is laid out it supports all types of players, New or Veteran, For our new players not only do we have our large 150+ Member community to help guide them, but we also have a dedicated rank within TMW known as "Mentors" to help you get to grips with the game.

Any way if you would like to know more go ahead and come onto our teamspeak and chat to a few of our members, and feel free to come and play on our main hive

servers, that are monitored by active and friendly admins.

Contact info:

• Teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com
  • DayzMod.com Sticky Thread: Medic Thread
  • TMW Forum: tmwdayz.com
  • Gameservers: US2419 / EU2419
  • Or feel free to PM me personally for more info!

Me and my boyfriend own a server, he is always looking for peeps to play with, we also have a bandit clan and a hero clan recruiting :) Server info is in my sig, let me know if you do wanna join and what your in game name is :)

I would be up for some grouping sometime :)

Edited by D3nty
  • Like 1

Hey buddy, and to others here.. looking at Mr D3nty!

GamingRepublic.co.uk are looking to give homes to players, our Public Hive UK410 is colo in West London and if you want a good group of DayZ players to take into the StandAlone when out.

Anyhow, i wish you luck chaps.

dM

if you want somebody fun then add me I don't play seriously unless I need to I care about the safety of my group if you wanna play anytime add me of Skype josh.fitzpatrick17

What type of group are you after?

The majority of these large groups like TMW can be quit e overwhelming for new players... I suggest you find a group of general players who either play as hero's or bandit's (whatever suits you) and learn the ropes that way before deciding to join a massive group/clan. The best way to find these groups imo is simply in game. Look for people who want to group up/ask in side chat and before you know it you will have either formed a group or joined one. In the span of a single day we accumulated a group of 17 people, so you shouldn't find it too hard :P

Good luck!