Sign in to follow this  
Crispypiglet

What do you want to see as a Survivor

Good morning Guys and gals.

Before I ask the question I want to give you some back ground information, Myself and fellow clan members used to play on a high pop server which slowly turned into a pay to win server and we decided to leave as it was becoming silly with people spawning on the coast with m107's and as50's etc.

I have just got a server and before i start saying come to my server i want to know what YOU guys wants. Do you want vanilla dayz with the security of a private hive? Do you want extra vehicles? Do you want added starting loadouts ?

Any help and info would be appreciated. Thanks

• Like 1

Vanilla dayz, normal verchiles and no starting load out

None of this fake dayz crap where you can find an as50 spawning in kamenka houses ect

In waiting for the new patch so won't be playing for a while anyway

• Like 2

Vanilla, no custom loadout. Let's turn this game back into DayZ, not DeathmatchZ.

vanilla no backpack 1 bandage

So you guys want no scripting, just vanilla dayz with the security of a private hive?

If i set that up as you wish would you be willing to play (with low pop until the community builds)

vanilla no backpack 1 bandage

Vanilla, no backpack, no bandages

EDIT: This way you learn to sneak early.

Edited by DrGonzo
  • Like 1

Vanilla, no backpack, no bandages

EDIT: This way you learn to sneak early.

however its that one punch from a z that im worried about

• Like 1

so far im thinking Vanilla dayz with the usual anti haxs etc.

starting loadout - bandage thats it.

35 vehicles instead of 25 ( bikes rather than added choppers etc?)

3rd person and kill messages only.

• Like 1

A server built around fair play and realistic social interaction such as no KoS, small groups that fullfill functions to create a new society with rocky relations. vannila dayz where people fill roles bassicly !! fun RP opportunity.

however its that one punch from a z that im worried about

Exactly my point.

A server built around fair play and realistic social interaction such as no KoS, small groups that fullfill functions to create a new society with rocky relations. vannila dayz where people fill roles bassicly !! fun RP opportunity.

As carebears is a bandit clan I will be allowing kos as i think its an essential part of the game

• Like 1

As carebears is a bandit clan I will be allowing kos as i think its an essential part of the game

I agree that killing is essential but KoS is illogical and useless, such as sniping fresh spawns for no reason ? or wasting 60 ar shots on a hatchet bambi ? foolish

• Like 1

35 heli, 500+ vehicles plz

No starting loadout except 2 bandages and a survival acu backpack.

I will play on the server, but only as log as its kept up to date ( including the upcoming patch which I'm looking forward to)

Where will the server be based?

As I'm from uk and only US and Europe servers work well for me although if the ping isn't more than 200 I may be willing to stretch it a bit

I've been looking for a server that will be updated ready for the new patch and if I know it will definantly be update ( as many servers don't update for weeks) ill be more than happy to join and make myself at home until it becomes more populated

The server will be updated to the latest patch when it is released automatically. The server isnt very busy at the moment as it has only been up for two days, however we do have a stable core in the evenings of around 8/10 players at the moment which will hopefully attract more players with your guys and gals help !

The server is hosted in the UK. However this can be moved if needed to improve player pings and server capacity

b_560_95_1.png

I tried to join today, but it appears the server is just reseting over and over again or something.

everytime i get to the lobby i get a timeout counter, upon reaching 0 it tries to make me join the game, then returns to the lobby with yet another counter over and over again

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I'm all for the what's basically already been said. Vanilla DayZ, no backpack, bandage, few vehicles here and there. I also agree that killing is somewhat essential to the game, because I have learned that you can't really trust people. I'm not a KoS kind of guy, but I understand to an extent why some do it. (Killing fresh spawns on the shore is a different story, that's just a douche bag move). I'll be checking the server out tonight!

• Like 1

Can anyone join? I agree with vanilla DayZ. Mabie people can join into clans and have wars?

A vanilla server, but with improvements that make sense. The ability to loot clothes from other players, for example. Oh, and Auto-refuel.

I tried to join today, but it appears the server is just reseting over and over again or something.

everytime i get to the lobby i get a timeout counter, upon reaching 0 it tries to make me join the game, then returns to the lobby with yet another counter over and over again

hey budy what time did you try to join, i will see if anything was wrong.

My steam id is sgt_snoman so if there are any issues i apologise, add my id and ill sort the issues out asap

-no waypoints

-no side chat

-vanilla loadout

-vanilla loot table

-properlly functioning vehicle spawn

-active admins for reporting purposes

-admins that don't abuse their special powers

with the exepction of one or two of these Private Hive Balota Buddies Servers are pretty much this and they pret good boy

Edited by Trizzo