TheLoneSurvivor (DayZ)

reply if your good with PC's

Should of detailed what help you wanted first lol

Awhh thank you for replying x, I am going to buy a new gaming Pc the budget is from 500-600 or 650. I wan't a good pc that can Run Arma 2 - Dayz at good settings and with good FPS. Does anyone know, or can someone help me choose a computer?

Should of detailed what help you wanted first lol

lol xD

amd for budget with decent performance. 550 ti get you decent fps across most games. Need atleast 4gigs ram. (arma2 is 32bit support nothing past 2gigs)

Honestly for 5-600 your cutting it close for performance.

would suggest rather you look into buying parts and getting a little bit more cash and build one a few months down the road.

AM3+ and 2011 socket motherboard if you can and atleast a 800w PSU would keep you stead for awhile and give way to some decent upgrades.

what arrius1226 said.

i'd have recommended say $800-950 asus intel X58 quad 800w min.

i've built all mine for a decade and wouldn't take one off the shelf if i got if free.

it's a matter of plugging in the cords basically.

ignoring the spambot, I guess I'll chip in my two cents.

Having the right MOBO and Powersupply IS most important, as everything else will be upgraded based on those things. It is cheaper to build yourself, as I built myself a computer that would have cost 2000 dollars to have built, customize for around that or higher, or find a comparable shelf model for 2200 or higher. I spent about 1300 + 400 for peripherals and windows 7

At any rate, for your price range, I'd suggest an AMD motherboard and processor, although I am not familiar with that brand, their midlevel equipment is cheaper than Intel's.

I will swear by Nvidia though, they've never steered me wrong or had me considering buying a different brand of graphics card. The 550Ti should run Arma smoothly on medium, and is affordable enough to buy a second card to put in SLI to bump up to full graphics capabilities of the Arma engine (this is what I'm running)

You'll save yourself a bundle on buying you're own parts, and 50-200 dollars if you build it yourself (different stores charge differently to build a computer for you). I built my first computer last year, and it was easy enough to do just by reading into it and watching some videos.

One last thing I'll leave you on is something not every person will bring up. Invest in a good computer case. I'm talking about the tower itself. Being able to afford to upgrade later means little if your new parts will overheat due to low airflow, or won't even fit because your case is too small.

This is the case I built in, and it is very roomy, easy to build in, and can aircool very well with the built in fans and a decent CPU fan. I got it on sale though, and if you want something cheaper, newegg will have suggestions.

Weird... I wonder why LoneSurvivor was banned...

Ah, "screamer" post. Let's let this thread die. :D

Weird... I wonder why LoneSurvivor was banned...

Ah' date=' "screamer" post. Let's let this thread die. :D

[/quote']

a quick post check revealed that he posted screamer videos